.:Chapter Five:.

Isabelle knocked on Magnus' door. She had a freshly made batch of cupcakes in her hand (home-made of course). She waited for him to open it.

Magnus was sat on his couch, watching America's Next Top Model      reruns, when he heard the knock. He ignored it, he was interested in what these big-headed fashionistas has to say, even if they were big-headed. After the knocks became more insistent, he sighed and pulled himself off the couch. He quickly magicked makeup onto his face, even if it was all black. He pulled the door open, causing the person on the outside to stumble as they tried to knock again.
"Izzy?!?" He exclaimed, seeing the black haired shadowhunter.
"Hey Magnus!" She exclaimed excitedly. Magnus decided to ignore the frosting in her hair and the smushed cupcake on her face. He opened the door wider and gestures for her to come in. Izzy walked through the door, graceful as ever, even with cake all over her face.

"So?" Magnus asked.
"So what?" said Izzy, a confused look on her face.
"So... why are you here? Does the institute need my help or something? Not happening Isabelle, you know that."
"No. I'm here for you. I know how you've been struggling. Jace told me." She wiped a strand of frosting that was hanging over her eye onto her sleeve.
"Isabelle, I'm fine. I just... I just lost it then. I'm okay now."
"No, you're not. Everyone can see it. I can, Jace can, Hell, even Maryse can!" Izzy exclaimed, determined to know what was going on.
"How would you feel if the love of YOUR life had just been taken from you?!? I mean, it was always going to happen anyway, but I didn't think it would be this soon!" Magnus was yelling, shaking with anger.
"Magnus..." Izzy said softly and gently' "You need to calm down.."
"HOW?!? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN?!?" Magnus body started to writhe in pain as waves of magic erupted from his body, hitting the Lightwood full force and sending her flying. He fell to the floor and immediately curled in on himself. His body pulsed as magic flowed out of him, draining him. It was killing him slowly.