.:Chapter Eleven:.

A/N: Quick shoutout to @ABOOKWORMM for their concern over Jagnus becoming a thing! Cracked me up XD.

Magnus knocked on the door of the Institute and waited for a response. After he had read the letter, he had made an effort, putting on makeup and his normal clothes, before heading to the institute. determined to help Blondie. Isabelle opened the door.
"Magnus?" She looked confused as to why he was there and also why he was fully decked out, makeup and all.
"I need to talk to Jace." He stated, walking straight past her. Izzy let him go, still feeling a little confused. He found the blonde in the training room, lashing out at a training dummy, letting all his anger out. He paused for a minute and turned around, seeing Magnus.
"Magnus? What are you doing here?" He asked tiredly.
"I came to talk to you." Magnus went and sat on a bench, patting the empty space next to him. Jace sat next to him.
"Are you okay?" Magnus asked, his voice full of concern.
"Of course I'm fi-" Jace paused. He realised he could tell Magnus anything. He was as close to Alec as he had been.
"Actually. I'm not." Jace leant on Magnus, and the warlock put his arm around Jace.
"Tell me about it." It wasn't a demand, or a sarcastic comment. It was an offer of support.

So he did.