.:Chapter Twenty-One:.

A/N: This chapter is for @XxAmberLenaxX, get better soon x

For a while now, Magnus has been wanting to get something to remind himself of Alec. Sure, he had the locket and an old sweater of his, but Magnus was looking for something a little more permanent. The warlock had a lightbulb moment and grinned. He could get a tattoo! Now to decide what he should get...

An hour or so of surfing the Internet for ideas, he had decided on one - well, more than one. The plan was to get everything that reminded him of Alec and put a heart around them, with his name in cursive in the centre. The heart would contain a bright blue eye; a deflect rune; an arrow; a small, blue envelope; the New York City skyline and a flame. With the design settled, he headed to the best tattoo parlour in New York.

Soon enough, Magnus was lying in the table at the tattoo parlour. The artist, a girl with blue eyes and hair dyed electric blue, turned on the needle. Buzzing filled the small room as the lady brought the needle to Magnus' skin. She put the needle to his skin and she began to draw on him. The pain was constant, like sharp jabs. After around fifteen minutes, the envelope was finished, but there were many more to come.

It was dark by the time they were done. The whole area was red and sore, but Magnus was pleased with the result. It was worth it, in his opinion. He left the parlour after thanking the girl profusely, paying her handsomely and receiving bandages and cream to apply to his new tattoo as it healed.

Once the warlock had returned to the loft, he went over to the box, silently hoping for a letter.

Open When... you get a tattoo for me.

Magnus carefully opened the light pink envelope, careful not to tear the fragile paper. He unfolded the paper and began to read.

Dear Magnus,
Did you get a tattoo? For me? This letter was actually meant to be a joke... huh. I never thought you'd actually get one. I'm honoured, honestly Magnus. I never knew I meant so much to you! I wonder what it looks like - actually, it looks beautiful no matter what it is, I promise. You designed it, of course it's amazing! Thank you for making a permanent reminder of me and putting it on your body.

Aku Cinta Kamu
I love you.

Your Alexander
Xxx

Magnus smiled. Alec was happy that he got that tattoo. In all honesty, Magnus was too. Though his memory would fade, the tattoo wouldn't. It was a permanent and constant reminder of the boy he always loved.