.:Chapter Nineteen:.

When Magnus woke up, he looked around, confused. He could have sworn he was in Texas, but now he was on his couch. The memories of the previous afternoon came flooding back to him and he groaned at the memory of the pain. He looked over at the coffee table and noticed a gift box wrapped up in purple paper with a gold ribbon and bow. The cat-eyes warlock sat up on the couch and took the box into his hands. He carefully undid the bow and opened the box. A bottle of the finest whiskey laid on top of a purple velvet cushion, along with a note written on gold paper that sparkles in the sunlight. Smiling to himself, Magnus unfolded the note and started to read.

Dear Magnus Bane, High Warlock of Brooklyn,
I sincerely apologise for my outlandish behaviour at the bar. After a long lecture from Erik, I finally saw the error of my ways. After all, love is love is love is love is love is love, no matter who it is between. In all honesty, I was simply denying my true self. Thanks to you, I have learnt to accept myself. Even better, Erik confessed his feelings! So now we're together and I'm happier than I've ever been in my life.

I guess what I'm trying to say is thank you, Magnus. Thank you for changing my life for the better and making me see the truth.

Oscar.

P.S: Thanks, Magnus. You gave me true love. - Erik.

Magnus finished reading and smiled. He was glad he could change someone's opinion on the LGBTQIA+ community. The note from the werewolves had reminded Magnus of his letters from Alec. Standing up, he went to get the box. Unlocking it, as usual, Magnus quickly found a letter he could open and read.

Open When... you're a target of homophobia.

Magnus opened the bright yellow envelope and was met with a letter written on paper that was the colours of the Pride flag. Grinning, he unfolded the colourful paper and read the note.

Dear Magnus,
I'm sorry about those assholes. Don't listen to them, they're wrong. It doesn't matter who you are or who you choose to love and they should keep their noses out of your business. You are perfect, no matter what they say.

Aku Cinta Kamu
I love you

Your Alexander
       Xxx

The warlock smiled softly as he put the letter and box away, before heading out to tend to his daily High Warlock duties.