The Breaking Dawn

The Real Deal

Chapter 5: The Breaking Dawn

"Being a bestfriend is a very rare opportunity."

That's what I learned for the past few days that we've been hanging with the trio. They taught us many lessons. Not just lessons in friendship, but lessons that I can apply in my whole life.

Because Kacey is very comfortable to Nate, Shelly and Harvey, she decided to introduce them to her parents,

"Really? Youre gonna introduce us to your parents?" asked Nate happily.

"Yes! My parents need to know my bestfriends right?" Kacey giggled.

"Yay! I hope you'll prepare orange juice." cackled Shelly. 

We all laughed.

"Guys, but beware of Kacey's parents! When they get mad, they became angry monsters! Haha. I experienced it once when I took Kacey and we played beside a city jail!" I laughed.

"Ohh. Thats insane, James! I will wear my new polo later so that her parents wont think that Im a prisoner or something!" Harvey chuckled.

"Of course Harvey! You might not want to look like a bulldog in front of Kacey's parents." joked Nate, rolling his eyes.

They all laughed. I can see the excitement on their eyes. Besides, meeting your bestfriend's parents for the first time is really exciting.

Later that night,

"Here we are in front of the Georgia's house." Harvey said, looking nervous.

"Baby," Nate faced Shelly, "do I look okay?"

She smiled, "Baby, you look perfect."

"Okay, guys welcome to my home." Kacey welcomed us while opening the doors.

Suddenly when we stepped in, his father went to us looking mad,

"Hi dad! These are my new bestfriends. Nate, Harvey and Shelly." Kacey said while smiling at us.

Unknowingly, MR. GEORGIA SLAPPED HER.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD US THAT YOU BROKE-UP WITH ASHTON!? YOU JUST RUINED YOUR WHOLE LIFE!" Mr. Georgia shouted on her.

"Dad, he played on me." Kacey started weeping,

"ASHTON IS YOUR ONLY CHANCE OF HAVING A GOOD LIFE! AND HAVING A BOYFRIEND!" He argued, blood covering his face.

Mrs. Georgia stopped his husband from getting angry. But it was no use. He was so strong.

"YOU ARE AN IDIOT FOR LETTING HIM GO! IDIOT! IDIOT! I DON'T CARE IF HE PLAYED ON YOU OR NOT BUT THAT GUY IS THE PERFECT GUY FOR YOU! I DON'T WANT YOU TO GROW OLD ALONE!" Mr. Georgia yelled at her, not minding that her daughter is already crying.

"But.. but. dad.." Kacey tried to explain.

"YOU WILL NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND ANYMORE! YOU WILL SUFFER, MORON!" he shouted.

HER DAD SLAPPED HER AGAIN.

I can't bare to watch my bestfriend cry just because his father doesn't know what really happened.

"Mr. Georgia, Ashton played on her. Kacey loved Ashton so much. Doesn't breaking up with him is the right thing to do when you're in that kind of situation?" I responded, standing in front of Kacey.

"YOU! YOU ARE ALSO AN IDIOT! FILTHY BESTFRIENDS! GO OUT! GO OUT OF THIS HOUSE! GO!" Mr. Georgia shouted.

Kacey continues to cry.

That night was very memorable to all of us. We will not forget how Mr. Georgia slapped Kacey so hard.

"Dad, im going with them!" Kacey chimed-in while stopping his tears from breaking down.

We all got kicked out of their house, especially Kacey.

We all went to the park to help Kacey because being rejected by your parents is a very heartbreaking part.

"Why did you said that, dear?" blurted Shelly while fixing the hair of Kacey.

''Because in this moment, I need bestfriends. I need you guys. " Kacey asserted.

"Don't worry, we'll be right here." I reassured her.

"Don't cry." Harvey said to her.

"It really hurts. Of all the people. Of all the people, why my dad?" Kacey wept.

"Calm down." Nate uttered.

"This is the most heartbreaking words that I heard in my entire life." Kacey cotinues to cry.

"Im so tired..Im tired of crying and crying and crying. I don't know what to do. I feel like my heart is being crushed all over again. Starting from how Ashton played with me, how they made me jealous and how dad rejected and told me that I will never have a boyfriend anymore," she paused and wiped her tears, "I can't take this anymore!" 

"NO, YOU WILL." I wailed to her.

"KACEY, IT'S TIME FOR OUR PAYBACK TIME." I surmised. 

"Guys, what will you do?" Harvey quailed in.

"IT'S TIME FOR THE REAL DEAL."