The Dangerous Minds

The Real Deal

Chapter 24:

THE DANGEROUS MINDS

-JAMES' POV-

It was a peaceful night when,

Kacey, Shelly, Nate, Harvey and I were walking on the parking lot of our school. We were all talking about the awards night. Kacey is not saying something. But I can feel that she is happy inside. What did happen?

.

.

" What happened to Ella and you yesterday inside the abandoned room?" I asked her.

.

.

" Well, Ella already asked for forgiveness." Kacey replied.

.

.

" Wow! That's great." I exclaimed.

.

.

" Psh. That crazy girl already went to the psychiatrist." Shelly ridiculed.

.

.

" Give her a chance. Unless, if she hurts Kacey again." Harvey said.

.

.

" So what did you do?" Nate asked Kacey again.

.

.

" I accepted her apology. It's for the right of all." Kacey smiled.

" Woah! You are an angel!" Harvey joked.

" You already forgiven Ella. How about Ashton?" Shelly asked her.

Kacey didn't reply.

I smiled to her.

.

.

.

Suddenly, someone walks in front of us.

" STOP! DON'T MOVE OR ELSE I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!" the mysterious man warned.

.

.

We all became scared. But Nate, Harvey and I let the girls go behind us. We don't want them getting hurt.

.

.

" Who are you?" I asked him firmly.

.

.

" I AM THE FATHER OF ELLA. AND I WILL NOT LET YOU MAKE HER HEART BROKEN AGAIN! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH SHE CRIED! HAVE SHAME!" Mr. Shey exclaimed.

.

.

" But, Mr. Shey, Ella and I have already forgiven each other. We're friends now!" Kacey broke-in.

" LIAR! DON'T PLAY WITH ME BECAUSE I WILL NEVER BELIEVE YOUR LIES!" Mr. Shey shouted.

He pointed his gun on Kacey. Almost trying to kill her while his fingers started to move the lever of the gun.

" YOU DID MANY BAD THINGS TO HER! AND SHE SAID I MUST HELP HER REVENGE! AND SO, I WILL KILL SOMEONE TODAY!" Mr. Shey.

" Mr. Shey! Believe us! We're saying the truth! Your daughter already asked for forgiveness! And Kacey accepted it! After all the things Ella did to us, Kacey still did the right thing!" I assured.

The face of Mr. Shey started to become red. He is really angry.

" IM TIRED OF SEEING MY DAUGHTER CRY! IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO FEEL THE PAIN!" Mr. Shey wailed.

He pointed the gun directly to Kacey.

" DON'T KILL HER. KILL ME! JUST KILL ME!" I stammered.

He still pointed the gun at Kacey. He slowly closes his eyes.

I pushed Kacey on his standing place in order for the bullet to hit me.

" NOOOOOO!" Ashton suddenly run in front of us, pushing me.

" BANG!" he shot his gun.

" BANG!" he shot his gun twice.

He shot Ashton two times! Ashton saved Kacey. Ashton saved me.

" ASHTON!" Kacey quavered.

Ashton fell down on the floor. The blood quickly came out.

We were all surprised. Nate, Harvey and I carried Ashton. Shelly called the ambulance. Kacey started panicking and crying.

" Your gunshot wounds are deep, Ashton!" I bleated while trying to stop the blood on his chest from flowing.

He slowly closes his eyes.