The War of the Worlds

The Real Deal

Chapter 17: 

The War of the Worlds

-KACEY'S POV-

Today, I went at the cafeteria to buy some drinks. James and I haven't been talking to each other lately. Maybe, because of the awkwardness we need to face. I was about to exit the cafeteria when I saw Ella standing, staring at me with her arms folded across her chest,

I ignored her and continued walking, sensing that all she wants is to bug me. I don't have time to fight her right now.

But that arrogant hoe didn't stop from following me,

"You know, Ashton and I are really happy. He is very sweet! He loves me very much. And I love him very much." Ella bragged.

I continued walking, still ignoring her. But, she just won't stop going my way and stepping on my tracks.

.

"For your information, my dad already met him and he really liked Ashton! This is forever, don't you think? I think Ashton will be my my happy ever after!" Ella laughed.

I continued ignoring her. She is praising and bragging about her relationship with Ashton. Which doesn't matter to me because I don't care at all.

.

"And he is also an understanding boyfriend! He always gives me my needs. Oh, you are so unlucky for letting him go!" she continued boasting.

I ignored her for the last time. I walked quickly just to make her leave me but, she really knows how to push my buttons.

.

"Kacey!" she shouted.

I turned around to face the shameless hoe.

.

"Did you forget something?" I asked calmly, smiling at her.

"Kacey, I just want to tell you that Ashton's mine. So, don't try to steal him from me. Because I will totally fight you if that happens," Ella threatened, "and I'm so sorry if he fell for me. We have finally moved-on."

I rolled my eyes as I gave her another smile,

.

"Ella, I have already accepted the fact that you both cheated on me. He played with me, you stole him from me. I just want our relationship to end right. Besides, I have already forgotten the pain he brought me," I glared at her, "so, if you're asking me if I have already moved-on, I can say I can smile now."

.

Ella's face went blank. She didn't respond. But I could feel that inside her, she wanted to say something.

"I need to go." I turned my back at her as I continue walking.

"WAIT!" she yelled, running in front of me.

.

"KACEY! WHAT IS THIS JOKE? YOU'RE PRETENDING THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY MOVED-ON, BUT WHEN NO ONE WAS LOOKING, YOU ARE STILL FLIRTING WITH ASHTON. I SAW YOU! AT THE BALCONY! YESTERDAY, YOU WERE HUGGING MY BOYFRIEND. I REPEAT, MY BOYFRIEND!" Ella quavered, making a scandal.

Oh, you don't mess with the world's fiercest girl.

"You don't know anything, Ella. So, please stay away I need to go." I told her as I try to get pass through her.

"HEY! COULD YOU STOP PRETENDING TO BE A NICE ANGEL-LIKE GIRL? I KNOW YOU! I KNOW THAT YOU ARE QUICK-TEMPERED, YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE. I KNOW WHY YOU CHANGED FROM A COWARD TO A STRONG GIRL, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T ACCEPT THAT ASHTON'S MINE. YOU WANT TO TAKE HIM FROM ME," she pointed at me, "AND JUST LIKE A VENGEFUL UNHAPPY LOSER EX-GIRLFRIEND, YOU WANT TO MAKE ASHTON FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU AGAIN."

.

"Woah. WHERE DID ALL THAT JEALOUSY CAME FROM? WHO ARE YOU TO GUARD ASHTON? BECAUSE LAST TIME I CHECKED, YOU ARE JUST A SHAMELESS FAN OF ASHTON. I DON'T KNOW WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT ASHTON LOVES YOU. ARE YOU A SNAIL? BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS STICK WITH ASHTON! CAN'T YOU LIVE WITHOUT HIM? OH, COME ON." I shouted back, "AND DON'T PRETEND THAT YOU ARE THE ONE BEING AFFECTED HERE. THAT YOU'RE THE ONE BEING DEVASTATED HERE. JUST PUT IN YOUR MIND THAT I AM THE ORIGINAL ONE! YOU ARE JUST A FAKE ONE."

.

"WHY? YOU CAN'T ACCEPT IT? THAT ASHTON'S MINE? HE IS MINE! HE IS MINE!" Ella shouted on my face.

I suddenly slapped her and she got really shocked.

"DON'T EXPECT THAT I WILL TREAT YOU RIGHT BECAUSE EVEN THE WORDS YOU ARE SAYING AREN'T RIGHT. YOU ARE CRAZY! ARE YOU OBSESSED? IM SURE YOU ARE!" I yelled back, flaming my deadly glares at her.

Then, she slapped me back.

"IM THE VICTIM HERE. THE VICTIM OF UNFIDELITY. THE VICTIM OF ADULTERY." Ella cried.

I slapped her again. A slap with my fist. Real hard. Harder than my first slap. A slap that will mark in her stupid life.

"WOW! YOU'RE EXAGGERATING, ELLA, DON'T ASSUME THAT YOU ARE AT A DISADVANTAGE HERE, BECAUSE DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? THAT YOU ARE JUST A...REBOUND!" I revealed,

Ella touched her face. It was turning red because of the slap I gave her.

Then, she began to weep,

"We're not done yet! " she warned me. And she ran away, crying.

I reflected on our fight. I didn't mean to slap her but she is really getting into my nerves. She is really a rebound. Am I right? Don't answer, I know it already.