The Double Jeopardy

The Real Deal

Chapter 11:

The Double Jeopardy

The next day,

Harvey, Nate, Shelly, Kacey and I were walking at the corridor as we head to our first class this morning when we heard a great noise of students.

We stopped, curiosity filled us as the noise gets louder every step we take.

"What's that?" Shelly asked, looking at us.

"I don't know, maybe the test results were given." Nate responded.

Kacey interrupted, "No! It was due next week."

"I think it is a large pool of students going to the principal's office." I proposed, seeing students running to the principal's office.

"Wait. We'll check. Come on, Harvey." Nate implored.

Harvey and Nate went to the large barricade of students. They were yelling and shouting like they were gonna burn the whole principal's office. I wondered what is going on.

And after some minutes they went back to us, looking shocked and surprised as to what they saw,

"GUYS, THEY'RE RALLYING ON THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE!" Harvey revealed, catching his breath.

"What?! What are they rallying about?!' I asked again.

"YOU! THEY'RE REALLY ANGRY THAT YOU AND KACEY WEREN'T ON THE NOMINEES OF THE MOST POPULAR LOVETEAM IN REAL LIFE!" Harvey exclaimed.

"WHAT?!" Kacey shouted in shock.

"Come on! Lets check what's happening!$ Shelly coaxed in.

We went to the principal's office to see what was going on and what are they rallying about,

"DUMB SCHOOL!"

"JAMEY FOR LIFE!"

"JAMES AND KACEY MUST BE THERE!"

"LAME AWARDS! YOU FORGOT THE BEST LOVETEAM! LAMEE!"

Those were the words that we've heard. And we are totally shocked. We didn't know that many students supported us and got fooled by us. AND THIS RALLY MUST BE STOPPED!

"Hey! LOOK JAMES! LOOK AT THAT GIRL!" Harvey interrupted, pointing a girl holding some eggs.

Watda?! THAT GIRL IS THROWING EGGS ON THE DOOR OF THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE.

"That's...." Shelly narrowed her eyes, THAT'S EMILY JOHNSON!"

"What? the transferee? the fangirl?" Nate guessed.

We were about to ask who is Emily when she shouted.

"HEY! AHHHHHHH! JAMES AND KACEYY! AHHHHH!" Emily screamed as she jumped in surprise and pure happiness. Crazy girl indeed.

She went to us. We were about to walk away when he grabbed our hands and pulled us in front of the rallying students. She is blushing and her hands were really cold.

The students are clapping their hands,

chanting our names.

"What are you doing?" Kacey asked her.

"Are you the one responsible for this?" I continued

" OMG! YES IM THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS! I AM AN AVID FAN OF JAMEY! IM YOUR #1 FAN!" Emily admitted while grinning. Her hands shaking as she held our hands.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! WE HAVE FANS?! THAT'S RIDICULOUS! THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND! 

"JAMES AND KACEY FOR THE WIN! JAMES AND KACEY FOR THE WIN!" the students howled as they raise their banners that are made of cartolina and pentel pen.

"No! You need to stop this, Emily. You need to stop this!" Kacey convinced her.

"NO! I KNOW YOU ARE TRYING TO BE COOL ABOUT THIS NOMINATIONS BUT WE'RE NOT! YOU NEED TO FIGHT! WE NEED TO FIGHT FOR THIS! JAMEY FOR THE WIN!" Emily shouted in response as she cover her face in surprise.

"Oh my gosh your hand smells like chocolate cupcake, James! Your hand smells like strawberry shake, Kacey! Ahhh!" she continued fangirling. I giggled slightly at her comment as Kacey looked at me.

The students agreed to everything she says.

They are all throwing eggs on the door of the principal's office. We're trying to stop them but it was no use.

"STOP THIS!" Harvey shouted.

"STOP THROWING EGGS!" Nate commanded.

"EMILY, CONVINCE THEM PLEASE! THIS MIGHT GET INTO A BIGGER CHAOS!" Shelly  pleaded to her.

"NO! THEY MUST BE ON THE NOMINEES!" Emily shouted back.

The students were creating a very big noise! We were stopping them in throwing eggs and yelling on the corridor.

"Let's go out here! Quick!" Harvey emphasized.

"Yes! We might get blamed because of this! Let's go!" Nate added.

"How about this!? " Kacey asked them looking really mad and, teary-eyed.

Suddenly, guards were running from behind and blowing their whistles..

"Let's go!" I shouted.

We ran really quick..but we still heard what Emily shouted.

"THIS IS ALL FOR YOU, JAMES AND KACEY!"