The Desperate Measures

The Real Deal

Chapter 20:

THE DESPERATE MEASURES

I faced the whole crowd. They were all clapping. But some are really confused why Kacey was not with me here on the stage. Mr. Fentor started noticing it.

.

.

" Where is Kacey? Come here, Kacey!" Mr. Fentor howled on his mic.

I grabbed the mic quickly on his grip.

" Uhmm. I just want to say thank you to those who voted us." I started.

The claps went loud.

" I am very honor to receive this award. But I am not, qualify to accept that award." I wept.

.

.

.

" KACEY AND I AREN'T A LOVETEAM IN REAL LIFE. WE'RE NOT COUPLES."

Everyone was shocked. I can see in their faces that they are dissapointed and surprised about what I said. Mr. Fentor stared to me looking mad.

.

.

" I DID THIS FOR MY BEST FRIEND, KACEY! THIS IS FOR HER! I REALLY DON'T LIKE SEEING HER CRY ALMOST EVERY DAY. THOSE PAIN AND HEARTACHES SHE FELT MADE ME THINK OF AN IDEA THAT CHANGED OUR FRIENDSHIP. WE PRETENDED TO BE A COUPLE. JUST TO LET ASHTON FEEL SORRY FOR WHAT HE DID. AND AT THE SAME TIME, FOR US TO MAKE THEM JEALOUS." I continued crying.

.

.

The students started to howl ang yell to me.

" BOO!"

" FAKE PEOPLE!"

" WE WASTED OUR VOTES TO YOU!"

Those were all the words I heard while im on stage. Suddenly, everyone was throwing things to me.

I blocked them with my arms but they didn't stop. I started crying continously. This not what I expected.

" I AM SO SORRY! SORRY. SORRY!" I cried on the mic.

.

.

" I expect you to be out of this school tomorrow, Dyllan." Mr. Fentor whispered to me.

I started crying.

.

.

" NO! THIS IS ALL FOR MY BEST FRIEND! THIS IS ALL FOR FRIENDSHIP. THIS SHOWS WHAT I CAN DO TO MY BEST FRIEND!" I cried.

Kacey started to join me on stage.

She hugged me while everyone were still throwing everything they see to us.

" DON'T BLAME MY BEST FRIEND! DON'T DO THIS TO HIM. THIS IS BECAUSE OF ME! I ALSO AGREED TO THIS DEAL! I BECAME VENGEFUL AND OBSSESSED IN MAKING ASHTON'S LIFE A HELL, THAT, I ALSO MADE MY LIFE A HELL!" Kacey said to the mic Im holding.

She started to cry.

.

.

I am blocking Kacey from the thing flying to us.

" No, James. It's okay. This is what we deserve." Kacey whispered to me.

" THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF WHAT WE DID. WE REVENGED. WE ARE SO SORRY. " Kacey said on the mic.

.

.

" Please stop this!" I ordered on the mic.

.

.

Mr. Naver joined us on stage. He grabbed the mic from me..

.

.

" JAMES AND KACEY ARE DISQUALIFIED. OUR WINNER WILL BE THE LOVETEAM WHO GOT THE 2ND HIGHEST VOTES. SORRY FOR THE FANS BUT WE DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS SCANDAL. THE SCANDAL OF PRETENDING COUPLES. WE WILL SURELY MAKE ACTIONS ABOUT THIS MATTER." Mr. Naver proclaimed.

.

.

He gave the mic to Mr. Fentor.

.

.

" SO, OUR WINNER FOR THE MOST POPULAR LOVETEAM IN REAL LIFE ARE:

.

.

.

.

ASHTON SPRINGER AND ELLA SHEY! MAY WE INVITE YOU HERE ON STAGE." Mr. Fentor announced.

Everyone was cheering. Mr. Naver shooed us away. He pushed us to go down the stage.

.

.

.

Until, Ashton is walking on the stairs. Without Ellla.