CHAPTER 7

Tuesday, March 24th - The Next Day

Monroe,

"You did what?" She squealed.

"You're welcome." I told her with a huge smile.

"Ugh! I could kill you Moe." She groaned, covering her eyes.

"For doing you a favor, I must say that I am appalled Jordi." I responded.

"We all know, you were never going to step up and talk to him Jordi." Deanna stated the truth.

"Plus, I didn't mention that you liked him. I only ask that he would simply talk to you." I explained.

"You didn't?" She asked, picking her head up from the table.

"No. I wouldn't do that to you unless you tell me to." I answered.

"Oh, thank you!" She squealed, embracing me. Deanna laughed a bit while shaking her head. Her eyes soon traveled passed me, staring at something from across the cafe. I turn my head, observing what caught her attention; Princeton and Alorah sitting together, flirting is what it seemed like.

"That skank is gonna catch something." Charles began.

"Oh hell nah! Not my woman!" Hansel stated while standing to his feet.

"Sit your ass down before you get cut in two." Alex spat, sitting him down. I kept my eyes on the two as she moved a bit closer; she was the one doing the flirting while Princeton stared at her through his shades, showing no emotions...nor interest. Alorah giggled, speaking to him while batting her fake lashes before placing her leg in between his. Gently and slowly running it against his right leg, leading to his crotch.

Suddenly, but slowly, Princeton smile--laughing a bit while looking away. My mind suddenly hits a three-sixty, taking back by his action. Never in my life have I seen such an amazing smile before. Chresanto of course, but this guy's was giving me a headache.

He placed his shades on the table, showing off his eyes which were amazing as well. Yet, he still showed no emotion once that smile faded away. He sat back against his chair, placing one arm on the table while the other rested at his side.

"You still want her?" Cleo asked Hansel.

"More or less." He replied. Charles kissed his teeth before laughing along with Alex. Alorah's flirtatious ways soon came to an end as Daniel approached the table. It suddenly grew quiet as he and his crew stood in front of Princeton with a smirk across his face. Alorah stood to her feet, swiftly moving away, going back to her table. I focused back on the scene as Daniel begin to speak.

"What's good Perez?" He asked.

"You know we never got a chance to finish our little game." He said.

"It stopped before my turn came."

"When I kick your ass." He finished with a slight chuckle. His crew laughed as well as he remained tall. I stare at Princeton, as well as others; waiting to see his response...or reaction. Within a second, he stood to his feet, sizing Daniel up. Everyone silently cooed and whispered amongst one another as they begin a staring contest. I admired his clothing, dressed in all black and a leather jacket to match. His curls were more defined than yesterday as they sprouted everywhere in a neat pattern.