CHAPTER 31

Monroe, I tightened my grip around Princeton's arm as the car comes to a complete stop. I look around, realizing that we were at the bridge with no one else around. I bit my lip, feeling my eyes swell as Daniel swiftly step out of the car, slamming the door behind him.

"Prince-" I began as the door flew open. Daniel dragged him out, tossing him to the ground then focused on me. He extended his arm to reach further into the car as I back into the door to the other side.

"No, please!" I pleaded as he grabbed hold of my ankle.

"SHUT UP AND GET OUT BEFORE I GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO REALLY CRY ABOUT! He yelled, yanking me from the backseat. I huff aloud, hitting the ground as he slammed the door shut, leaving me here to focus on Princeton. I quickly stood to my feet, using the car for support as he pulled Princeton up by his shirt. Daniel jabbed him in the face twice then again, sending him back to the ground.

"Pathetic! GET YOUR ASS UP!" He yelled, placing his weapon behind him. Prince groaned in response while trying to get up until Daniel kicked him in the stomach.

"DANIEL STOP IT!" I yelled.

"STOP!" I repeated myself.

"OR WHAT!" He yelled.

"YOU GOT SOME MORE PEOPLE OUT HERE TO TAKE ME DOWN MONROE!"

"THIS FUCK BOY HURT MY SISTER AND HE WILL PAY FOR IT!" He shouted.

"YOU'RE HURTING HIM!" I yelled as he beat Princeton to a bloody pulp. He doesn't listen of course, showing him no mercy at this point and I dash over to the scene, no longer able to take it anymore.

"GET OFF HIM!" I say, my fists pounding against Daniel's back. He suddenly stopped his actions, grabbing a hold of my hair in order to cease my attack.

"Stupid little girl!" He spat, wrapping his arm around my neck while pulling his gun out.

"No, please!" Prince begged, trying to stand to his feet.

"Let her go." He groaned aloud.

"I'm the one you want...right Daniel! Huh? She never made you look like a fool, I did." He said.

"SHUT UP!" Daniel yelled.

"She's just as guilty as you are-" He began.

"She should've kept her ass out of this or she wouldn't be involved." He growled at me.

"But no, she wanted to protect your bitch ass!"

"So she takes the punishment as well!"

"Now, what's it going to be Perez?" He asked.

"I could kill you." He saids.

"I could kill her." He adds in.

"Or I could kill all three of you and save the trouble." I gasped, looking towards Prince as he finally stood to his feet.

"Three?" He asked in confusion. Daniel chuckled, roughly pushing me in his direction with his weapon aiming towards my skull.

"Lift your shirt!" He demanded. I turn back towards Princeton, tears forming in my eyes as I stare him down in sorrow.

"LIFT YOUR SHIRT OR I'LL SHOOT MONROE!" I jumped to his sudden tone. I shut my eyes, crying silently as I slowly lift my shirt. Prince stared blankly as Daniel begin to laugh like a complete maniac.

"You see that Perez!" He yelled.

"She's pregnant!" He spat.

"With your kid!" Prince locked his eyes with me and all I could see was hurt and disbelief. That was my secret, that's why I was so depressed and stressed out besides all the drama. That's why Corbin was so disappointed in me, why I hid in the shadows for so long, why I wore sweatshirts everyday. This was the main reason, why I was such a wreck...because I learned that I was carrying another life by the boy I fell in love with. I was going to tell him, but at the right time yet this isn't the right time.