CHAPTER 22

Friday, June 26th - The Next Morning

Monroe, I gently played with Princeton's curls as he slept peacefully. His body was wrapped around mine and his head buried in my chest. I couldn't take my mind off last night. After that affection towards another, we cuddled until knocking out. Yet I still couldn't believe that I lost my virginity, but I lost it to someone I adore so much. He was so gentle, loving and considerate. The way he held me close to him and his delicacy was a hundred percent pure, he treated me as if I were an actual Princess.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud bang and yelling from downstairs...I furrowed my brows, hearing it again. I down at Prince who slept through the commotion.

"Princeton." I called, lightly shaking him.

"Hm?" He groaned, clenching onto me, sighing deeply.

"Someone's at the door." I said. He groaned again, opening his eyes. He listened carefully as well as I.

"OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR JACOB BEFORE I KICK IT DOWN!"

"Shit!" Prince hissed, quickly getting out of bed. He slipped his boxers on then his sweats before heading towards the door.

"Prince?" I called, sitting up.

"Stay here baby, I'll be back." He said before walking out.

"JACOB!" I heard. I sat up, slipping on my panties then sweats. I pulled my bra back on then slipped on Prince's tee. I sat there, running my fingers through my hair, thinking of who could that be. The constant banging eventually stopped and the arguing began.

"The hell are you doing here?" Prince snapped.

"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHY I'M HERE NOW WHERE IS HE?" I heard the voice coming closer as she continued to scream to the top of her lungs.

"Keep your damn voice down." I heard Prince say. I stood to my feet as the door flew open, a girl, a bit older than I was stormed in looking around. She look into Julius' bed, throwing pillows around before snapping again.

"WHERE THE HELL IS HE!" She screamed.

"Don't worry about where he is, now leave!" Prince spat.

"I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL I GET-" She stopped, realizing that I was standing here. She crossed her arms, putting her weight on her left leg.

"Who is she?" She asked while studying me.

"None of your damn business, now leave." Prince growled, growing aggravated.

"Is she another one of your victims?" The girl asked. Victims?

"What?" I asked, furrowing my brows.

"Destiny please." Prince begged.

"Fine, it's none of my business anyway, I'm just here to get the baby." She held her hands up.

"You're not taking him alright, so leave now." He argued.

"Don't start with me Jacob, I'm already pissed, so if you don't want to get hit-"

"Don't just come up in here, thinking you can-" He interrupted.

"I can do whatever the hell-." She argued.

"You're not taking h-" Prince began.

"GIVE ME MY DAMN SON!" She yelled, silencing him.

"What?" I asked surprised. He sighed, bowing his head as the girl turned towards me again.

"Wait, you didn't tell her?" She asked him with a chuckle.