Thanks Niall

Niall was speaking on the phone while walking on the corridor.

"No Liam please give me some advice. What should I do? What should I say to her?"

Niall's eyes stared at the sky as he listened to his buddy's advice. He bit his lips and his face looked so focused.

"No I can't just leave her like that. I can't stand it, looking at her like that. She needs someone... I've made up my mind. I'm gonna talk to her now. I'll see you later Liam."

Without you noticing, Niall walked to you. He have a very concerned look in his face.

"Hey... Here's some packet of tissues for you... If you need it..."

Without even lifting up your head, you said, "No... I don't need anything from anyone. Just... Just leave me alone... Please."

Niall looked away worriedly as he said softly "What happened? I know you were a bubbly girl... You can trust me (Y/N), really."

You looked up and you just couldn't control your emotions any longer, tears were streaming down your face as you said, "The problem is that I'm probably too naive! Everyone will just leave me anyway. Trusting people too easily is a huge mistake... She just left me, to be part of that popular clique. Our friendship never meant anything to her. I don't mean anything to her. I was such a fool, right?"

"Your best friend? Oh gosh... How could she do this to you... Now, listen to me... Things always happen for a reason. This probably shows that you know, she's not really a good friend. If she is, she wouldn't leave you just like that."

You only managed to say "Yes... Things happen for a reason..."

"Come on (Y/N), cheer up. Don't cry because of someone who's not worth your tears."

You realised that Niall's words make sense, and you stopped crying. You wanted forget about her as soon as possible.

"Yes... She isn't worth it. By the way, I'm going to get a drink at the cafe. Would you mind joining me Niall?"

Niall chuckled "I wouldn't mind, as long as you take the tissue and wipe your tears first. And please smile."

"Alright... Before that, thanks. For cheering me up and the packet of tissue."

You took the packet of tissue on the table and wiped your tears.

"Now, shall we get some drinks at the cafe?"

"Don't forget to smile!"

"Alright..."

You gave him a small smile and grabbed your bag as you said "Alright! Let's go now!"

Niall smiled as he stood up and catched up with your pace, which was quite fast.

As soon as both of you reached the cafe, you ordered a glass of fresh lemon juice and Niall ordered a glass of fresh apple juice.

Although you still feel disappointed that your best friend have left you, you're really glad to know that someone was there to care about you.

I hope that you enjoyed reading it. I have always believed that everything happens for a reason.