Here With You

You were in the library with a couple of friends, including Niall. You and Niall were the only couple in the clique.

"Guys I've got to go now," Niall broke the silence and informed the group. He then tapped gently on your shoulder and whispered in your ear, "Hey (Y/N), I'll meet you at the usual place, at 3pm, okay?"

"Sure. See you later!" You smiled and waved at him, as you watch him leave the libary.

"Awww just look at these two love birds..." One of your friends, Rhea, teased you.

Jess, your other friend interrupted when you attempted to speak "You know what I'm thinking? You two are really such a cute couple, just perfect for each other. I wish I have a relationship like that..."

"Rhea, Jess... I'd better get going now, okay? I need to rush off to my guitar lesson. See you guys soon Bye!"

*Few hours later*

Looking at your watch, "Urgh I'm obviously going to be late... I'd better call Niall now." You muttered to yourself as you took out your mobile phone.

You started to speak immediately when Niall picked up the phone "Hey Niall, I'm so sorry. I'm going to be a little late."

"Oh... Okay... Call me when you're reaching, yeah?"

"Yeah, I'm so sorry hon-" You didn't manage to complete your sentence, as Niall interrupted you.

"Hey, don't be, I understand. I'll see you later (Y/N). Bye."

"Yup, thanks. I'll see you later."

After spending half an hour to travel, you finally reached your destination, which is the park. You took out your phone and you were about to give Niall a phone call.

All of a sudden, you felt a gentle tap on your right shoulder.

Immediately after you turned to your back, Niall said "Hey beautiful." He smiled.

"Niall, you look... Really handsome." You only managed to say those words because you were too amazed at how good-looking he is. He was wearing a red shirt.

"Really? Let's go (Y/N)." Niall held your hand as he leads the way.

You followed his lead, wondering what's in his mind right now. "What are you thinking about honey?"

"Uhmm..." He stopped walking and stood right in front of you, as he continued,  "Something about this place is just special... If you want to know, this is where I met you for the first time."

"No, it wasn't actually here... It's in the mall, that's what I remember?" You sound uncertain of what you just said.

"Actually, I met you here. I just didn't approach and speak to you at that point of time, until we met for the second time in the cafe." Niall laughed, recalling the moment when he met you again. You can't help it but laughed as well.

"You know, (Y/N), I was really nervous when I saw you again in that cafe... I nearly tripped over." He laughed again.

"Why, I'm really glad that we met again there. Or else I don't know who I'll be with right now." You hugged him tight. "I love you Niall."

Niall hugged you, "I love you too (Y/N), always."

A few moments later, you felt droplets of water dropping. Niall looked at the sky. He said, "It's drizzling, let's get in the car first."

Both of you rushed to the car. Once both of you were in the car, Niall offered to drive you home.

"I want to spend more time with you first. Let's go somewhere else."

"How about my house? We can do something." Niall smirked.

Pretending that you didn't see his smirk, you said, "Why not?"

Niall nodded and began to drive. Throughout the whole journey, you and Niall were singing along to the radio.

As a few minutes passed, your eyes became to feel heavy. You had stayed up late the day before, and you couldn't help it but dozed off.

Niall looked at you and noticed that you were dozing off. He smiled to himself, as he have never seen you sleeping. When he stopped at the red traffic light, he placed his hand on yours.

You woke up and looked around, as if you were searching for something.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?"

Still looking around, you said, "No, it's okay... But where are we?"

"We're almost there honey."

You nod your head. Feeling the need to express his thoughts, he said, "You look really cute when you're sleeping." He chuckled.

You blushed and smiled, looking at him. "So what are we gonna do at your house?"

"Ummm, I don't know. We'll figure that out later."

As soon as you and Niall reached his house, he held your hand and lead you to the living room. You admired his house, as this was the first time you visited his house.

"Do you want me to get you a shirt? Your shirt is still wet."

"Yes, sure. That would be nice."

Niall left the living room and came back with a green shirt. "Is this okay for you? Or do you prefer another one?"

"That's good for me." You took the shirt from hands. "Thanks Niall."

"No problem, you can change in my room right there." He said, pointing to a room.

"Okay." You walked in and closed the door.

Before doing anything else, a photo with a beautiful frame caught your attention. It was a photo of you and Niall during a prom night. You lifted up the photo from the table and admired it for some time. You smiled at yourself, recalling the memorable moments.

You put the photo back to its place. You quickly changed and walked out of the room.

Niall was sitting on the couch, watching the television. Hearing your footsteps, he turned and looked at you. "Wow, you look good in that shirt honey. I'll go and change first now. You can watch the televison first."

You nodded your head. "Sure."

You watched Niall walking to his room and then your attention was all on the television.

After around ten minutes, you heard  the munching of popcorns next to you. You didn't even realise that Niall was already seated next to you.

"You're so engrossed in the movie that you didn't hear me coming," He offered you the popcorns. "Here, grab some if you want."

You stood up and sit nearer to him, resting your head on his shoulder. You grabbed some popcorns and continued to watch the movie.

"This movie is really sad..." Those words escaped your mouth. You looked into his eyes as you say, "You won't ever leave me like that, right?"

"Honey, it's just a movie... And of course I won't leave you (Y/N). Never. I love you too much. Don't worry." He wiped the tears on your face gently.

"I love you too Niall." You hugged him tight, not thinking about anything else, just Niall and you.

I really hope you like this imagine. What do you think about it?