Introduction (So you get the basic idea of the story)

My name is Alanna Young. I'm 21 now, with my brother, John, living down the street from me. This crazy marriage i'm in began two years ago. I married Minecraft Universe. Yes, Minecraft Universe, Jason, the online minecraft youtuber who has at least one million subscribers. He was in washington visiting Adam, SkyDoesMinecraft, for a skit or something I think when I saw Adam, Jason, Ty, Quentin, Mitch and Jerome running down the street, Ty  holding a camera.

Team Crafted ended up adding one new member to tthe team, also the first female. Yes, I'm talking about  me. I became a part of Team Crafted, but then everything went wrong. At different times then each other, we found out we had powers.The team broke apart. Then somehow, Minecraft mobs started leaking into our world.

John went missing, along with Jason and the rest of the broken Team Crafted. i was freaking out because I was the only one left.

So here is the story of the Minecraft Terror...

A/N

Hey guys, um first of all, I wanted to dedicate this entire book to creeperhuggiver. She might've posted about me and said lies like, well idk umm, I HACKED INTO HER ACCOUNT THE DANG LIAR! Sorry about that just had to get that out! :) I'm better now.

But anyways, I wanna dedicate this to her anyways because she is the who actually pushed me to do this. She's the one who made me realize that I really did want to do this and give people something to do when they're bored. So thanks for that creeperhuggiver. I think thats all for now, and I will see you later with another chapter today! BAIII!!!!

~Minecraft_Chick814