Chapter 1

Jason pov

I can't wait until we get to Washington. I haven't seen Adam in forever. But first, the plane was stopping in Arizona. Yeah, I know, it's a crazy plane route. From New Jersey where Jerome and I live(Sorry idk where he lives. :/), to Arizona to get Ty and other passengers from Arizona, to Washington, the final destination. We're gonna do another skit and a livestream since we haven't in forever. Mitch and Quentin were going to be  there as well but they each are on seperate planes.

I look up from my twitter on my laptop to see the flight attendant. "Would you like something to drink sir?" she asks me. Suddenly, my vision changes. Its like i'm lokking at her through an x-ray. I could see her bones,but it was only for a second. What was that? That was really freaky! "Um, I'd like a coke please. And could you get him one too please? For when he wakes up." I say, still a little confused.

She went to the back to get our drinks. What just happened to me? I shook it off like it never happened. The flight attendant came back with our drinks and I put them on our trays.

~LE TIME SKIP CUZ NOTHING ELSE REALLY HAPPENED~

Still Jason's pov

I saw Ty walk onto the plane so I woke up Jerome. "Jerome, Ty is getting on the plane." I said, splashing a litle fo the melted ice onto him from my cup. He bolted upright in his seat. "TY!" He screamed, accedentally waking up the people on the plane. I laughed. "Hey guys wazzup?" Ty said.

A/N

Hey guys! First chapter and Jason saw a tiny bit of his newfound power! Things are going to get interseting soon and the chapters might be really short for now but I'll make them longer soon. That's all for now so bye fellow Minecraftians!! (Yes that's what I'm calling you guys now.)

~Minecraft_Chick814