Chapter 9

Quick A/N! When I say Ian in bold like that, I'm talking about the one from Smosh. When I say Ian like that, it's Ssundee. And listen to 'Let's have some fun in Minecraft' on Einshine's youtube channel. It describes the story perfectly. Let's have some fun in MInecraft = bringing terror and Destruction. There's no more mountains we can climb = the mountains and land have been destroyed and there is destruction everywhere. Just think darkly while listening to the song.

Ian pov (Smosh)

Anthony and I were in Washington doing business for Adam, the other Ian, and Alanna. We were to kidnap her 'Brother' and take him to the void. Anthony and I had known Herobrine for a couple of years now, ever since he started to regain his powers. Now that he is fully powered, we will continue our plans for the Team. We're not hybrids, but Herobrine gave us both abilities to enter the void. Oh, and all that stuff about Notch and Herobrine being brothers, not true. They were great friends, nothing more until Herobrine decided he wanted to rule Minecraft for himself. That's when all of this happened and why it's fine that Lisa and the other Ian are dating.

"Alanna just texted the address to her house. She also said that her brother should be there and that we should climb through the window to her bedroom when John would be on the first floor playing Minecraft on his laptop. There should be a ladder next to the house tall enough to reach the window. The team isn't home right now so nobody should see us go in." Anthony says. "Great. Just type it into the GPS and we'll head over there." I reply.

~TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY'RE THERE!!~

We get out of the car and walk to the side of the house. We see the ladder she was talking about. I grab it and carefully prop it up against the apartment. We climb up and open the window. I climb in and grab the cloth that was left on the bed for us. I take it and see that Anthony has climbed in as well. We quietly make our way downstairs. Just like Alanna said, he was down there on the couch playing MInecraft. I walk over to him quietly. I shove the cloth in his mouth to gag him so nobody hears us.

"Anthony, gra-..... Anthony?" I trail off, not seeing him. A second later, he comes out of the kitchen with a frying pan, grinning. "Nice." I say. I look at John and he looks terrified, not knowing what's going on as I had pinned him on the carpet PLUS we had gagged him so there was absolutely NO WAY people could hear us. He gave up on squirming out of under me when I called for Anthony. (STOP THINKING DIRTY YOU'RE DISGUSTING! XD)

Anthony walks over and raises the frying pan and slams in onto John's head. He clonks out. I get off of him and bring him over to the portal that Anthony had made prior to getting the pan. We tossed him in and went in after him. We appeared in the usual darkness and saw the white eyes of Herobrine in the darkness. Two Wither Skeletons came and took the knocked out boy we had thrown in. I looked over to the left to see where the skeletons were heading to see eight cells made of obsidian.There were single blocks missing in the cells so that Herobrine could speak to them and they wouldn't go completely insane. The cells were all connected to one another as well, so they could be miserable and talk to each other when wanted.

"Brilliant work boys. I will be sure to give the news to the others." Herobrine assured. "Yes sir." Anthony and I said in unison. We walk back out of the portal and end up back in the house. "Pizza?" I ask. "TO MAMA FARONES PIZZERIA!" He shouts. I laugh and follow him out the door. We go back to the ladder and put it back before we leave so it looks like we were never here.

Alanna pov

The team, Dragon and I were out at Gamestop at he mall looking at PC and Xbox games. I get a verbal message from Herobrine. (Like I said before, IDK ANYMORE!)

John has been captured. Ian and Anthony are heading to Mama Farones Pizzeria. Meet them there.

"Guys, let's split up in the mall. One of us will get the games, one of us for equipment, one of us for the designs for shirts and posters etc. for the merchandise store online, and so on." I suggest. Thety nod in agreement. Everybody except Adam walks out. He was getting the games. We all head into different stores. I head into Hot Topic and look around at the Minecraft stuff. I grab a Herobrine 'POP!' figure and purchase it. I walk back out and make sure none of the Team saw me as I walk out of the mall. I run for it and on the way to the car, I get a call. I answer it, smiling. Must have found my brother was kidnapped. Well, adoptive brother. I was adopted. Along with the rest of the Hybrids, but they obviously went to different families.

"Hello?" I answer. "Is this Miss Young?" The man on the line asks. "Yes it is." I reply, acting worried. "Well I am sorry to say that your brother has gone missing. There is no signs of struggle or kidnapping, so we have no clue what had happened." He says. "Oh my god!" I say, still acting worried. "We're trying our best to find him. That is all for now and I will inform you if we find him." He replies. "Alright." I say, hanging up. I smile again. I walk to the jeep and pull out of the mall parking lot. In five minutes, I make it to the pizzeria. I see they two guys through the glass windows and run over to the building. I open the door and walk over to them. "Hey guys! I got the news!" I say. "Hey Alanna!" They reply in unison, eating their prizza. They put it down and stand up and hug me. "We got an extra large bacon pizza, knowing Herobrine would have told you to meet us here." Anthony says, sitting back down. "Aww, thanks guys." I reply, sitting next to Anthony.

"I got a call from the police about it already. Great job guys!" I say, putting my head on Anthony's shoulder. He puts his arm around me. "Not a problem." He says. He leans down and gives me a kiss. I pull away a couple seconds after. "I love you." I tell him, yellow and orange flashing across my eyes. "I love you too babe." He replies, black flashing across his own eyes. And I actually mean it this time. I love him, my REAL boyfriend...

A/N

So I added in Smosh and ANTHONY is actually my boyfriend, not Jason. And the pizzeria actually is a place in Florida in seminole. AND IT IS SOOO GOOD! AND the first person went missing! MWAHAHAH! I'm so evil....

~Minecraft_Chick814