SOMEBODY HALP MEH!

Exactly what the title says. SOMEBODY HALP MEH!  I HAVE REALLY BAD WRITERS BLOCK AND IDK WHAT TO DO IN DA STORY!!! So just leave suggestions in the comments below and I might put them in the book. Ughhhh...

The worst part is that I've been having stomach aches too alot lately (NOT BECAUSE OF THAT TIME!) and I have writers block so all I have been doing lately is playing Halo 4 on my Xbox 360. XD! I need to get a life lol. All I do is watch youtube, eat, sleep, use the bathroom, and play video games. *Facepalm* I don't know how I managed to get to Eighth grade for next school year either. I'm on summer vacation. I nearly failed math, and got three C's, two A's, and two B's. Shame on me. And I can't belive I only have five years left of school.

WAIT!

HOW AM I GOING TO AFFORD A CAR?! WHERE AM I GONNA GET MY FIRST JOB?! WHERE AM I GONNA LIVE?! I CAN'T LIVE WITH MY MOM FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!

Screw it. Ima move to New York or California with my BFF (Not wanting to sound girly, But she is like my freaking WIFE TO ME!), depending on which place has Auditions held for movies and stuff, rent a three bedroom apartment with two bathrooms with my BFF, Audition for the Movie, possibly get the part, eventually get a main role and move into my new flat with my BFF and then carry on as a famous actress like I want to be and then my BFF  can be a professional veteranarian like she watns to be. AND LOVE AND RAINBOWS FOR EVERYBODY! :3 Wait, WTF DID I JUST SAY RIGHT THEN?! LOVE AND RAINBOWS. REALLY?! Whatever...