Q/A TIME!

HEY GUYS! I have writers block again and I still need to update chapters so I decided t do a Q/A! I have been wanting to for a while now and I figured, Hey, I should do one now because I have writers block and this will keep the readers satisfied while I think of new ideas for chapters! So go ahead and give me questions below and I will answer them in this story's next chapter. And leave as many questions as you want. THE MORE THE BETTER!

The questions can be about anything you want! From about wattpad to about myself. From foods to LOVE AND RAINBOWS EVERYWHERE!

Adam: WTF?! I thought you were evil like me!?

Me: I am. I just needed to put something completely crazy into this update.

Adam: And it couldn't be evil and demented?

Me: meh. Okay!

The questions can be about anything you want! From about wattpad to about myself. From foods to SKULLS AND DEATH EVERYWHERE! MWAHAHA!

Adam: *sigh* You're like Andrew. MORBID!

Me: WELL YOU ASKED FOR EVIL AND DEME-

Andrew: I HEARD MY NAME! ADAM WHAT LIES ARE YOU TELLING NOW?!

Me: Wtf? When did you get here? YOU'RE NOT EVEN IN THE STORY!

Andrew: SO WHAT I HEARD MY NAME!

Me: DOESN'T MEAN YOU POP OUTTA NOWHERE!

Andrew: YEAH IT DOES!

Adam: I guess I'm leaving you behind and getting myself some mexican food...

Me and Andrew: 0.0 MEXICAN FOOD?!

Adam: Yep. See ya later!

Andrew: HEY WAIT!

Me: BITCH WAIT!

Adam: *Backs out of driveway in car* NEVER! *Drives off*

Me: *Grabs motorcycle from next door* *brings it over to Andrew* You drive this.

Nieghbor: GIVE ME MY MOTORCYCLE!

Andrew: *Gets on* *Drives off with me on the back and holding his waist so I don't fall off*

Me: Well this is awkward...

Andrew: Meh. Not for me. You know you like it. *wiggles eyebrows*

Me: YOU DO KNOW I HAVE A  BOYFRIEND RIGHT!?

Andrew: Doesn't mean you can't have a crush on me still *wiggles eyebrows again*

Me: *rolls eyes* whatever. ANDREW RIGHT THERE! THERE'S ADAM! FOLLOW THAT BITCH!

Andrew: *speeds up*

Adam: *Rolls down window* WTF?!

ME: YOU LEFT ME BACK THERE SO I'M SEVERLY INJURING YOU NEXT ACTUAL CHAPTER! Alright, you can pass him now Andrew.

Andrew: *Passes Adam's car*

Adam: Bitch...

Me: I HEARD THAT!

Adam: how?!

Me: SECRETS!!!