Chapter 4

Alanna pov

I laughed and closed the window, Ty doing the same. I had a few hours left still, so I took a nap.

~*Spongebob timelapse screen* TWO AND A HALF HOURS LATER*~

I woke up and bolted out of bed, completely ignoring my alarm of Jason's song Eclipse. I brushed out my wavy, curly hair and put on a Minecraft t-shirt, black/dark gray, partly ripped jeans, my gray converse high-tops, and my green creeper hoodie and beanie that came with it when I bought it.(I actually have the High-tops and jeans and gonna get the creeper hoodie/beanie for my birthday too. :D) I had silly string that I was going to use on my brother, but i figured that would useful against the guys so I put it all in a bag, uncapping them.

Did I mention it's winter? That's why I put on the Jeans, Hoodie, and Beanie. I walked next door and knocked on the door of the guys' house. Adam opened the door for me. "Stay behind me. I want to suprise the rest of the guys." He says. I go along with it and I walk in behind him, without anybody except Ty, Adam and I knowing I'm here. The others were arguing over steak or prizza.

"Hey, guys. Guys. GUYS!" Ty shouts. They all look at him. "Adam and I want  you to meet Alanna. she just moved in next door." I step out from behind Adam and make sure everybody can see me, fangirling inside.

"You should get prizza" I say. "YES!" Jason says. He runs over to me and hugs me. "I LIKE HER ALREADY!" we  laugh. I love life.

Mitch pov

*Before Alanna walked in.*

"You wanna get something to eat? You guys know that nobody likes a hungry Benja, and I'M STARVING!" I say. "LET'S GET PRIZZA!" Jason screams. Then there's a knock at the door. Adam goes and answers it. "STEAK!" I tell Jason.

"PRIZZA!"

"STEAK!"

"PRIZZA!"

"STEAK!"

"GUYS!" Ty screams. We stop arguing and look at him. "Adam and I want you to meet Alanna." A teenage girl steps out from behind Adam. "You should get prizza." Alanna says. " YES! " Jason says. He hugs her. " I LIKE HER ALREADY! " We laugh.

Jason pov

Alanna's really pretty. Brown, curly and wavy hair, dyed red at the tips. Flecks of orange in her chocolate brown eyes. She must be a hybrid, like Adam since he has flecks of blue in his eyes. She's tan. Wait, they look a lot alike. But, they can't be related they're complete opposites.

I let go of her and sit back down. "I'm Alanna." She says. I suddenly get another flash of x-ray vision. DANG IT THIS IS GETTING CREEPY! " Should we introduce ourselves? " I ask. "Nah, don't bother. Huge fan. No-" Alanna starts. " NOT ANOTHER FAN GIRL!" The Benja and the Bacca run out of the room and onto the pool dock. Facing the pool. Alanna gets a mischevious smirk on her face.

She guestures for us to be silent. We hold back laughs as we watch her walk quietly behind them. She runs at them and pushes them in " AHH! " They scream. We laugh. " R-RUN ALANNA R-RUN! " I scream between laughs. She runs into the kitchen and hides behind the counter.

Mitch and Jerome run into the kitchen ten seconds after her. Alanna quietly sneaks out without them noticing and motions for one of us to come with her upstairs. I follow her up into one of the bedrooms. Which just happens to be mine. (STOP THINKING THAT YOU DIRTY MINDED PPL!! XD)

Alanna snickers and pulls out two giant bottles of silly string from the bag she had. "Tell them that I jumped out the window and ran to the back. I'll silly string them from up here." She explains. "I feel like you're gonna be the Bodil of the house." I say. " What can I say? My friends call me the queen of trolling. " She replies

I walk back down and tell Mitch and Jerome the lie. They belived me and ran out to find her out back. I run up to my bedroom before they got below the window. Alanna leans over to see them running around the corner of the house. " Here goes nothing. " She says. She Put her arms through the window and covers them in silly string. I look out the window next to the one she's through and see them covered in it.

I laugh and give her the last two cans. " ALANNA!" Jerome screams. They run back in the house and comeinto my room. We're rolling on the floor laughing. Literally. They come in anddrag me into the closet " NUUUU! ALANNA HALP MEH! " I scream, locked in my own closet. " I-I C-CAN'T THEY'RE T-TICKLING ME!! " She cries.

They let me out of the closet a couple minutes later. Alanna isn't in the room anymore. Mitch and Jerome are holding Nerf guns. " Admit it, you like her. " Mitch says. " Fine, I like her. " I admit. After all, it's true. Plu, I don't feel like getting pelted by Nerf gun bullets. Jerome goes out of the room and brings in Alanna. " Say it girly! " He says.

"Um,... JasonIreallylikeyoupleasedon'tmakeourrelationshipawkwardthey'remakingmedothisJason." She says. " Is it bad that I understood that?" I ask. " Look, it's fine if you don't feel the sa-" I cut her off by kissing her. It was like prizza. WHAT?! I'M TRYING TO BE ORIGINAL HERE! Anyways, it was! It was perfect. Just like prizza. The best part? She kissed back.

We broke the kiss. " It felt like prizza. Perfect. " She said. I laugh. " I was thinking the same. Is that bad?" I ask." You guys are perfect for each other. " Mitch says, laughing. " Will you be my girlfriend? " I ask. Alanna kisses me again. " Is that an acceptable answer? " She asks back as a reply. " Completely. "

We walk downstairs holding hands. " Did we miss something? " The rest of the guys ask. " Let's just say " Alanna lets go of my hand and runs over to the Benja and the Bacca. " Thanks Benja. Thanks Bacca. " She finishes, hugging them both. " No problem mini Benja slash Bacca " Mitch replies.

The other guys have they're jaws dropped. " Well that escalated quickly " Adam said.

A/N

Hey guys! New chapter and I will try to do more long chapters like this. And I will also be doing character entries right now. I need ppl for the girlfreinds. Mitch, Ty, Jerome and Quentin are single. Jason is now taken and Adam has Alesa. So if you wanna be in the story just give me your

Name:

Hobbies:

Personality:

Looks:

Usual clothing style:

Crush:

Hybrid/Powers:

And that's it! Thank you guys for reading and I will see you later Minecraftians! (You see what I did there?? +1 Budder star if you do!)

~Minecraft_Chick814