Chapter 2

Jerome Pov

'YES! GET 'EM BETTY!' I thought, chopping them with my diamond axe. I was in the middle of a round of Hunger Games on the nexus server with Mitch. "NOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed into the mic. "Aww, c'mon bacca! You got beaten by TWO PIGS!" Mitch said.

Suddenly, my shoulder was being shaken. I felt water being splashed onto me."Jerome! Wake up! Ty is getting on." Jason was saying. I sat bolt upright in my seat. "TY!" I shout, accedentally waking up the people on the plane. Oops. "Hey, what's up guys?" Ty said, laughing.

He sat down in the seat next to me, since the person originally there got off. Now I was in the middle, Ty on the end, and Jason in the window seat.

"Nothing much. Jason and I were just talking about how bummed out we are that you're on this flight as well. We were hoping that we could wait until Washington for the annoyance. It's bad enough that we're doing a skit and a livestream with you." I said. He put his face in his hands, fake crying. We laughed.

The flight took off shortly after and a couple hours passed by. We landed in no time. I looked in the compartment to get my stuff above, and saw something new. But just for a second. I saw Betty. "B-Betty?!" I muttered. I shook it off.

We got off the plane and immediately saw Adam at Subway getting a sandwhich. I mentally facepalmed. Typical Adam.

Jason pov

We walk into the airport and saw Adam at Subway. Probably ordering his usual Moutain Dew and chipotle chicken sub. I still don't understand why he gets a soda with a spicy sub.

"ADAM!" I called. He turns around and sees us. We run over to him. "Hey guys! You want something? Or does jason want prizza?" Adam asks. "PRIZZA!!" I scream, causing everyone to laugh.

We get Adam's Subway and get to his car. Then I realized we needed money to stay in a hotel room. "We DO have money for a hotel room, right guys?!" I ask. "All taken care of." Adam replies. We drive over to a hotel named 'Hotel Express'.

We walk in and head over to the desk. Adam stops us. "Follow me." He says. " Oooookay." I say, confused. We head over to the elevator and go to floor twelve.

We walk down the hall and to two rooms. "Jerome, you're in that one, Jason, you're in the other. Ty is going to stay with me." He explains. We walk in to our seperate rooms.

I walk in and see quentin laying on a bed. "Hey Jason." He says. "Hey fish." I said back. "I'M NOT A FISH I'M AN AMPHIBIAN!!" He shouts. Haha, I'm going to love this.

A/N

Hey guys, I have a new schedule for my stories. I'm going to do one chapter for each of my stories each day, or at least try to. What do you guys want to happen in the story? I have ideas fort he next two chapters, but need stuff for after that. That's all for now. Thx guys.

BAAIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Minecraft_Chick814