Chapter 12

~ITS BEEN TWO WEEKS SINCE JOHN WAS KIDNAPPED!~

Alanna pov

Its been two weeks since Anthony and Ian kidnapped John. Since then, Herobrine had kidnapped Quentin, and Adam had gone and Kidnapped Jerome. Nothing was the same without them though. It was quiet 24/7 and recordings not as fun. We all moved into a mansion together away from that area. The rest of the team that's left is Mitch, Ty, Dragon and Jason. Ian and Anthony from Smosh went home last last. And I broke up with Anthony. It wasn't working out because he's states away and we never see each other.

The four left are worried sick who is going to be kidnapped next. Wondering if its going to be them or not. Dragon stood up and spoke, her brown and neon green curls falling off her shoulders. "I'm going upstairs to my room I'm kinda tired." We all nod. 'Now's my chance to get somebody for myself' I think. I wait a couple minutes so I don't seem suspicious.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to the bathroom." I say, getting up. The others nod, not looking up from the game of cards we are playing currently. I head upstairs and go in the direction of Dragon's room. I grin, knowing she's not going to suspect a thing; especially since I'm her, 'best friend'. Or at least she thinks that. Hmph. Foolish.

I walk into my room, right next to Dragon's, and get the rope and duct tape. I walk back out putting on gloves and stand in front of her door. I breathe in, and back out. Let's do this.

I slowly turn the door knob, not wanting to wake her up. I walk in and close the door, just in case anybody comes up here. I lock it, once again for the same reason, to be safe. I unroll some tape and grab the sisccors off her desk. I cut a piece off. I place down the siccors and run over to Dragon's side. "Nightie nightie, friend." I say, grinning. I place the duct tape on her mouth and I see her eyes flutter open. "Hmm? HMMM? HM HMMMMM?!" She freaks out. I grab the baseball bat nearby and knock her out. I place it back and tie her up.

Creating the ball of dark matter, I create the portal to the void. I walk in with the girl slung over my shoulder. I appear in the usual darkness. Except Father is not here. "SKELETONS!" I shout. Four of them come over to me. "Yes mistress?" One asks. "I have Dragon. Could you lead me over to the cells please?" I ask. "Yes Mistress." The same one replies.

We walk over to a doorway and walk through. eventually we get about halfway there and run into a zombie pigman that I know. "Oh hello Bob. I didn't know you still lived here in the fortress." I say. Bob nods. "And probably will for a long long time, Alanna." He replies. We continue to the cells and finally get there. In three of them, I see John, trying to get out by squirting gold everywhere, Jerome, and Quentin. Bob walks over to an empty cell next to Jerome and opens it. I walk in and toss Dragon on the ground. I take off the duct tape and untie the ropes on her body.

She wakes up soon. "A-Alanna?" She asks. "Why are you doing this?" Jerome questions. "I'm a descendent of Herobrine. Along with Ian and Adam. And Lisa is a descendant of Notch. We're going take over, and release the Minecraft mobs into our world. But, we have to get rid of you guys first. We knew you would step in the way if you found out." I answer. "I thought we were all friends! And what about those times in school where you were bullied?! I stood up for you every time." Dragon argues.

"Yes, you did. But I didn't like it. It made me feel weak, I can handle myself and I always could! Then I became part of Herobrine's plan. So did Adam and Ssundee. We all got bullied. So we decided, we want revenge. So now it has come to this." I say, turning my back and walking away. "See you when I kidnap the next person, B!itches." I create the portal again and walk through.

Once I'm back, I grab an index card and pen and write a note.

Team Crafted; or at least what's left;

   Your members are being captured one by one. When each one of you is gone, we will get revenge for what has happened in the past. We are bringing Minecraft mobs in to this world, and we shall rule.

                                               ~Your kidnapper

This is a reason why I wore the gloves. Nobody will know that I am the one part of this situation. And soon, revenge shall come.....