Chapter 5

Alanna pov

Jason, Mitch, Jerome and I all head back down the stairs, Jason and I holding hands. The guys turn and look at us. "Did we miss something?" They ask. "Let's just say," I start. I let go of Jason's hand and hug Mitch and the Fluffy. "Thanks Benja, thanks Bacca." I finsh. "Well that escalated quickly." Adam says. We laugh.

I take Jason's hand again and we sit down with the rest of them. Mitch and Jerome went up stairs to dry off and change into warmer, dry clothes.

Whe they get back, we start the livestream. But what the guys didn't know yet, was that I have a youtube channel. They were about to press the livestream button when I stopped them. "GUYS WAIT! I HAVE YOUTUBE AND MY FANS DON'T KNOW I'M DOING THIS!". I opened up twitter and tweeted out that we're livestreaming.

@Universe's_Star

YES! I finally met Team Crafted and I am doing a livestream with them in five minutes! Hurry up and get on the website, we're starting soon! And we have EXCITING NEWS!

@MinecraftUniverse @TheBajanCanadian  @Jeromevsgaming @SkydoesMinecraft @Deadlox @HuskyMudkipz

Everybody's phones go off as I pressed post, signaling I tagged them.

~FIVE MINUTES LATER BECAUSE #ALASON!~

We FINALLY start the livestream. And the prizza came in the five minutes we were waiting. Adam clicks the start button and begins. "Hello everybody this is Sky and we have a LIVESTREAM FOR YOU GUYS WITH THESE FOLLOWING LOVELY PEOPLE!" He starts off. "Hey what's up everybody? It's Jerome!" "Hey guys! It's Mitch, OR Bajancanadian here!" "Hey, guys,what's up? It's me, Deadlox!" "Do, do do! Hello there I am HuskyMudkipz!" "Hello there Stars, and welcome to the MINECRAFT UNIVERSE!" "Hellooo everybody! It's Universe's Star here tonight!"(HOLY CRAP THAT WAS A LOT OF INTRODUCTIONS I HAD TO REMEMBER!)

We finish the introductions and look at the comments. "TRUTH OR DARE I CALLED IT!" I shout. "Fiine." Adam groans, playfully. "But before we start with that, we have news!" Mitch says. Jason looks up from the piece of prizza he was eating, and I do as well. Geez, we really are perfect for each other. We laugh again at each other.

"Well, if you haven't figured out by what just happened. Uh, um, welp! Jason and I are dating now!" I say.  I give him a quick kiss. We pull apart after a few seconds. The comments low up with 'Aww!' and 'OMFG YOU'RE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!' and of course, the obvious '#Alason for dayzz!'.

"NOW LET'S GET TO TRUTH OR DARE! Drunk."I say. "WHAT?!" They all scream. "That's what rainbow_unicorn123 wants, and I absolutely KNOW it's going to be amazing!" I explain. "She's got a point. And besides, EVERYTHING IS BETTER WITH THE INNER JEROME!" Mitch replies. Adam points the camera to the ground. He writes something on the paper so the fans don't know. But we're only 17-19 years old! And in 'murica THAT'S COMPLETELY UNDERAGE!! it says. So what? the fans don't know our age and nobody has to know!I write back. "Fine." He says, giving up.

We take the camera with us into the car and go over to Walgreens since I know somebody there who works right now and would understand if we head to the beer and take a camera with us and purchase six six-packs of beer.

We head inside and immediately see Dragon at the counter as a cashier. She is 17 years old and has neon green eyes. Long brown hair with lime green highlights and is a forest Dragon hybrid. She's shy at first, but hyper when you get to know her. And she really likes Team Crafted's videos and has a 'small' crush on Ty.

"Hey Alanna! We have a sale for the eight-packs of beer. we don't for the six packs though." She tells us. I laugh. "So you're watching the livestream?" I ask  " Of course! And I'll follow you guys home in my car since i'm off in five minutes and should take about that long to get everything paid for and discounts and stuff like that." Dragon says. "Ok! Hey guys? Can she join the llivestream?" I ask them. "One more person can't hurt! IT'S EVEN BETTER THAT WAY TOO!" Ty screams. "Keep your voice down people are staring Ty!" I say.

We go to the beer refrigerator and take out four eight-packs. Four beers for each of us. "I love you for this reason. You're a complete dare devil, you're the Bodil of the house, and you love prizza!" Jason says. "I love you too" I reply, laughing.

Dragon scans all our stuff and we pay. She clocks out so she can leave and we all go back home. We get there and open all of the beer bottles. "TO BEING CRAZY PSYCHOPATHS!" I shout. "TO BEING CRAZY PSYHOPATHS!" Everybody repeats in unison. We chug down the first beer.

"Holy shit that's strong." I say. I feel llike i'm already drunk. I grab my phon and put on the song 'Painkiller' by Three Days Grace. I lower the volume to where the fans could hear it faintly in the background.

"Adam, truth or dare?" I ask. He was clearly already drunk. Even though he only had two beers. "DARE!" He screams, slurring. I scan the comments. I grin a mischevious grin on my face when I see it. I show it to Jason. "He's going to kill you after this, you know that right?" He says. "Completely aware of it Universe." I reply.

I go upstairs and get a blindfold. I come back down and put it over his eyes. "This dare is from Minecraft_4eva. Adam, I'm going to the kitchen to get some foods and you're going to have to guess what it is. Okay?" I explain. "Yep." He replies. I take away his beer bottle so he doesn't smash it on anybody's head along with any sharp objects around us.

I go to the kitchen and make some microwaved macaroni and cheese, get him some chocolate ice cream, and put it on the counter.I climb out the kitchen window and run back over to my house. I go inside, grab some squid I had bought specially for this, and go back over through the open kitchen window. Oh lord of the fire fox hybrids, Adam is going to hate me so much after this dare!

I go back in the living room with everything and start feeding him the food. I show the fans what each food is before feeding it to Adam. "Alright Adam, last one." I say. I hold up the squid to the camera and get another mischevious smirk on my face. The comments blow up with 'ALANNA YOU BETTER RUN AFTER THIS!' and 'He's gonona kill you! Give Jason one last kiss before that happens!' and '0.0 murder is going to happen in Washington tonight!'. I listen to the second one and give Jason a final kiss.

"I just want you to know that whatever happens, I love you. My Universe." I say, giggling quietly. I turn back over to Adam and put a peice of the chopped, slimy squid onto a fork. I feed it to him and run, along with the rest of the Team and Dragon. "SQUID!" We hear him scream. I look at the camera and say, "And this is how I die." and run out to the pool deck, ripping off Adam's blindfold on the way. I jump in and throw the extra unchopped squid into the pool with me.

"OH MAH GAH DIS IS DISGUSTING!" I yell. Adam comes onto the pool deck and sees the squid in the pool with me. "Damnit, why do you have to be smart?" He asks. "BECAUSE I AM THE BODIL OF THIS AREA!" I scream at the top of my lungs so the whole neighborhood hears. "SHUT UP!" an old couple screams at me. We laugh.

I see everybody running onto the pool deck. They all jump in. "WHY YOU DO DIS?!" I say. "BECUASE WE LOVE YOU!" Jason yells. Thank the fire fox lords that the camera is water proof...

A/N

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I know I loved writing this one because I tortured him again. XD Sorry I love doing dis tho! Well that's all for now so I will see you all later!

~Minecraft_Chick814

Vvfd