~2~

It was about midnight when the ball and the mission ended. Tom tiredly walked outside to where his ride waited. He got in the passenger seat as the ginger hair beside him smiled at him. "Hey Tom." He smiled, his freckled face bright and happy as usual. "Hey Matt." He looked at his companion. Matt was one of the best snipers in all of London. He had joined the English Rebellion three years ago along side Tom and they became instant friends.

The ginger smiled at the black eyed brunette. "How'd everything go?" "I found nothing on the Red Leader or the Red army. This was a bust." he sighed. The smaller male leaned back against the seat. "You think it was a false call?" Tom asked taking off the tight waiters vest. "Maybe, did you find anything interesting though?" "Not really.." He thought about the chilling silver eyes of the stranger. He felt his face heat up a bit. "Ooooh and who has you blushing tom?" Tom rolls his black voids for eyes. "No one." "Someone. Who's the guuuuuuuy?" Matt pressed grinning.

Tom shook his head. "There was this guy..at the ball. I had tripped and he had caught me. I'm just lucky it didn't blow my cover." He sighed. Matt smiled. "Describe him." Matt had known from the moment they met that Tom had liked guys. Tom would never understand how but he was just thankful Matt wasn't bothered by it. "Well...he had dirty blonde hair that were spiked into horns, he had some scars on the right side of his face, he was tall and had a charming smile, but what really struck me was his eyes..." Tom paused thinking back to the handsome stranger and picture his eyes as if he had a picture right in-front of him.

"His eyes were like rainclouds... calm and collective..but there was something in them. Like a danger coming after the first shower..."

(Sorry for the short chapter. The next chapter is really long though.)