Keep his world spinning

So...
Today is a sad day. Today was the day that the fantastic creator of eddsworld, Edd, had passed away due to cancer.

A couple weeks ago I had watched a video that was made in honor of Edd and to show what he's done for people but in the video it had showed a good five minutes of people saying 'eddsworld is dead' 'let it die' and such things like that.
I'll be honest I only discovered eddsworld after Edd had died about two years actually. But his creations had such an impact on me. The creativity, the humor, the people behind it, it all just made me smile.
Eddsworld is a huge part of me and I don't know what I'd do without it.
And to all those fans out there we have to keep going for him. We have to keep his world spinning.
Thank you Tom for always making me laugh at your sharp tongue and quick wit.
Thank you Matt for filling me with inspiration to be myself.
Thank you Tord for showing me what determination can do and what I am able to do.
And Edd thank you for inspiring me and showing me what creativity can truly do for a person.
And thank you all behind the scenes and the extra people for all you've done.
Thank you and to all the eddsworld fans
LETS KEEP EDDS WORLD SPINNING
💚💙💜❤️🌎🌍🌏