~6~

Tord walked out of Tom's room quietly closing the door. He fixed his hair smirking to himself. He silently walked down the hall leaving Tom alone in his room,  flustered mess. Tord thought of the kiss and smirked feeling satisfied for a moment. But only for a moment. He yearned to go back and kiss the male again, but he wouldn't dare. He had to wait. He would be his soon enough but he had to be patient.

    Tord grinned and explored the base. He acted curious, but in reality he was searching for a weak spot. He casually waved and greeted other soldiers, even striking up a few conversations. He seemed friendly and trustworthy. After an hour of walking he retired to his chambers. He closed his door and sighed. He rubbed his face and sat on his bed. He thought for a moment. He slowly pulled off the glove on his right hand. He looked down at the red, black, and blue robotic arm.

    He moved the robotic fingers and sighed. He leaned back against the wall and closed his stormy eyes listening to the quiet sounds. Soldiers walked the halls talking among themselves. Birds chirped outside in the setting sunlight. Patrol cars were returning through the metal rebellion gates. The sounds were quite peaceful. But there was one sound that caught Tord's attention. A soft and gentle singing voice. It moved past Tord's door and kept going down the hall.

    Tord sat up slowly listening, his stormy grey eyes looking at his door. He heard the voice fading and he quickly stood up and went to his door opening it. He looked down the hall when he caught a glimpse of the blue uniform. He smiled and silently followed him.

Tom sang quietly to himself doing his nightly rounds. He was startled when an arm wrapped around his waist and pulled him into a hallway. He yelped and looked up at Tord who leaned against the wall his arms wrapped around Tom while Toms hand were against his chest. Tom's face darkened as Tord cupped his cheek with his left hand. He ran his thumb over Tom's bottom lip.

"You have a wonderful voice darling." He said softly, his accent making Tom shiver. Tom blushed madly looking into Tord's eyes, which seemed to gleam against the shadows of the night. Tom felt helpless again and melted into Tord's touch. Tord smiled, his eyes filling with love and they marveled at Tom. Tom slowly relaxed and moved closer to Tord. Tord smiled and leaned down stealing another gentle and sweet kiss from the brunette.

Tom was entranced in Tord's charming spell. Tord was falling for the mysterious young spy. But how long would it last once Tord's secret was revealed. Tord wanted Tom. But would Tom want him when he revealed the truth?

Would a spy of the English Rebellion love the Red Leader?

Edit:
Hey everyone, this chapter was finished sooner than I expected so I posted it sooner than expected. I apologize for short chapters.
I'm going to hopefully post chapter 7 as late as next Saturday.
No later
Thank you for your support and patience.
~wolfie