~12~

Location; Unknown, Norway

    The helicopter finally landed about two hours later. Tom had fallen asleep by now. Pat shook him awake. "C'mon blue agent time to wake up." Tom shifted waking. "W-what..?" Pat helped the groggy male to his feet. "We are here." Tom was helped off the helicopter and he immediately took note to how cold it was. Then again he was still in pajamas. The brunette looked around in awe. There was about four inches of snow but a path of concrete led them through it.

      Tom noticed a few yards to the right was a thick forest of pine trees. To his left was an open field but in the distance he could easily see the tree line. Strong faced mountains looked over the field surrounding the field and the forest. It was about midday and the sun made the snow glitter. Tom kept walking with Pat and Pau when he saw it.

     The outer walls were made of thick pine tree logs and tied together with string rope. The bottom of the fence was surrounded with barbed wire. Beside the large entrance were two guards in guard towers on either side both armed with a shotgun. They walked through the entrance when one soldier blew a horn.

    Soldiers ran at them smiling and cheering. "Pau! Pat!" "Welcome back!" "It's good to see you've made it!" There were so many accents and faces Tom had to blink to focus. The two older soldiers greet them and led the smaller male off. They led him to a large building that had flags with the red army symbol.

     They walked in. "Red Leader is in a meeting. So let's get you dressed." Pat said leading him down a hall. They halls were large and the carpet was red. They led him to a room and untied his hands. "There's clothing in the closet and bring you a meal in a bit. Just get comfortable." Pat said before shutting the door.

    Tom looked around the large master bedroom. The bedroom was dark red and a king's bed didn't even take up half of the space. Tom sat down on the large bed and noticed how comfortable it was. He let out a shaky sigh and looked out the window at the snowy mountain view.

     "Too late to go back.."

So sorry for the short chapter
~wolfie