~10~

It had been a few days with still no sign of Tord.'This is ridiculous. I've gone over all the missing people, the strange people, and even new reports on Tord. What am I missing?!' He had been helping in the search for him. He played it off as he was a criminal and needed to be brought in. But in reality, he just wanted to see his eyes again and feel his arms around him.

He groaned in exhaustion and walked from his office to his bedroom. The Hal's were silent and moonlight flooded through the widows and lit his path. He shivered as he passed an open window. How'd that get open? He walked over and looked out. The view was still calming. He could see the forest but not the town a few miles away. And on the mountain face was a marvelous castle that was slowly falling apart.

He smiled a little and closed the window. He walked back to his room quietly. When he opened his door he noticed his window was also open. "I don't remember leaving it open." He closed his door and walked to the window. He looked around at the ground below him before closing the window and locking it. He let out a breath and looked at his clock.

11:36 pm. He sighed and started to change into pajamas. He hummed softly to himself changing into sweatpants and a grey t-shirt. He laid down and glanced at his clock. 11:47 pm. He yawned and felt his eyes start to droop. He wrapped himself in the blankets. He relaxed into the warmth they provided.

Tom slowly drifted off, letting the gentle sounds of the night calm his thoughts...

12:38 am. Tom awoke to the feeling of someone watching him closely. He shivered and slowly started to open his eyes. The small male looked up and noticed a figure beside his bed. It took him a moment for his eyes to adjust but he nearly screamed. A cold hand pressed against Tom's mouth. They grabbed his head and shoved it into the pillow silencing his attempted screams, while a knee rested on his back firmly to keep him there.

He heard the door quietly open a pair of footsteps walk towards the bed. Warm hands grabbed his wrists and they were tied together by a sheet. A gag was forced into Tom's mouth as he struggled and kept trying to scream for help. A bag was thrown over his head and he was plunged into intense darkness.

The brunette thrashed and squirmed trying to get free. The person who pinned him grabbed underneath Tom's arms while the other grabbed his knees. They were strong and carried Tom out silently without trouble. Tom kept thrashing but soon enough lost energy and stopped. 

The agents mind was going a million miles a minute while his heart was beating against his rib cage. He started to breath heavily when he felt the cold night air hit his skin. He heard crunching on grass, not gravel, meaning they were on the south side of the camp.

The two people were whispering. They were both male and speaking in a language he didn't recognize. It wasn't German, Dutch, Spanish or French. He tried to think of the language squirming a bit.

The two people stopped and Tom heard a car pull up beside them. He heard the van door slid open. "Good work. Throw him in here." An unfamiliar voice said with a heavy accent. It was similar to Tord's accent. Before he had time to process the accent, he was thrown into the van.

The small male grunted in pain as he hit the cold metal. The bag was slowly pulled off his head. He squinted his eyes as a flashlight was shined in his face. "Ah so you are Thomas." The flash light was pulled away. Tom blinked his eyes and looked at the male. It was the male who has pulled Tord away in the ball. He was wearing the strange blue and red uniform and his hair was down and it reached his shoulders. He smiled warmly. "Hello Thomas. I know that your recognize me. My name is Patryck but call me Pat. The short one smoking a cigarette is Pau." Pat reached over and pulled the cigarette out of his mouth.

Pau huffed and crosses his arms. He wore the same uniform as Pat with a gun slung across his shoulder. Tom scooted as far from them as possible. "Ah don't be afraid. Red Leader sent us-" Tom's eyes widened and he started thrashing. "Hey hey chill out kid." Pau spoke, his voice gruffy and deeper than Pat's. Tom slowly calmed down hesitantly looking at them. "As I was saying," Pat continued. "Red Leader sent us. He did leave a note to you yes?"

Tom thought for a moment before it his him like a truck. Tears filled his eyes. Pat smiled a little "I'm guessing that's a yes. Don't worry Tom." He handed Pau cigarette back to the shorter male. "Tord will be very happy to see you."