-15.5- (special chapter)

"I want as many soldiers as we can spare searching around this base, this city, the countryside, anywhere that he could be!! I will not let this madman take my best agent and my friend!!" Edd slammed his fist against the table as other generals scrambled to do as the angry green general told.

Matt stood beside Edd and looked at him nervously. Edd was furious and had been yelling for the past hour. Edd sat down in his seat running his hand through his brown hair. "Matt." He said suddenly making Matt jump. "Y-yes Edd?" The ginger looked at him. Edd looked angry but his eyes were filled worry.

"No one heard or saw anything?" "No I questioned everyone. But no one saw anything." Edd nodded and leaned back trying to stay calm. The General suddenly stood from his chair and yelled as he pushed everything off the table in a fit of rage. Matt flinched but stayed in place.

Edd eventually calmed down and leaned against the table. "Sorry matt...." matt put his hand on Edd's. "Edd it's-" there was a knock on the door. Matt pulled his hand away as Edd stood straight. "Enter."

The door opened and a man walked in. He was blonde with slicked back hair and deep blue eyes. He had a scar on his right cheek under his eye. A smirk pulled at his pink lips. In his hand was a folder. "Gentleman." He tossed the folder on the table and sat down casually.

Edd stood straight "do we know you?" "No. But that's ok. I've heard around that you're looking for someone who swept one of your soldiers off his feet." Edd narrowed his eyes clenching his fists behind his back. "Is there a reason your here?" Edd growled.

The male smirked. "Yes actually. I thought you would like some details on this 'spy'." He tossed Edd the folder. Edd looked at him before opening the folder. He saw pictures of Tord and two other men and a black van. "I only ask one thing in return." Edd looked at the blonde male. "What do you want?"

The male leaned forward folding his hands. "I want Tord. Alive or dead, doesn't matter to me." Edd set the folder down and glanced at glanced at Matt. Matt looked hesitant. He didn't trust him. Edd turned back to the blonde. "Who are you?" The male smirked his eyes gleaming. "I'm an ally. A secret one but I'm here to help." He chuckled leaning back. "Adam Scotts. At your service sir." He smiled cheekily.

"All I want in return, is Tord Larsin."