~15~

After eating, Tord finished the tour of the base. Tom found himself marveling at how large it was. There were so many soldiers. Men, women, young, old. There were just so many. Maybe even more than England. Tom thought about Edd and Matt and how they were doing without him. So many questions were runnkng through his mind as he walked beside Tord; that he didn't realize they had walked out of the safety of the base walls into the snowy wasteland the base resided in. The brunett shivered and looked up and was in awe of the sight.

In the distance, large moutians gave protection and security to the Red Army base. The snow on the peaks of the mountians shimmered in the setting sun. The sky was a pinkish-orange and the sun's rays streched out over the mountains as if to touch the snowy evergreen forest below. Tom's eyes widened at the sight. "Woah..." he breathed, his voice being frozen in the icy, nowegian winter air.

"Wonderful view isn't it?" Tord smiled putting his arm around the smaller males waist. Tom nodded and leaned into him. "It's incredible." He smiled. Tord smiled as Tom leaned his head on his shoulder. Tord gently kissed his head making Tom's face heat up. Tord looked at the moutian range. "Tom.. do you like it here?" He asked. Tom paused for a moment. He thought for a moment. He liked it here but he had spent years fighting against the Red Army. Could he really just turn around and leave the rebellion? What about Edd and Matt? Tom looked at Tord.

Tord frowned a bit. "You aren't happy are you?" Tord let go of Tom's waist. "No no no! I-I am it's just...I'm confused with everything. I've spent years fighting against you're army...but I've fallen in love with you.. But Edd and Matt...I'm just confused on how I feel..but I do love you." He took Tord's hand. Tord looked into the smaller males eyes and smiled a bit. "I know you'll find your place here. By my side, my beautiful sigoyner." He lifted his chin and kissed him gently. Tom melted into it putting his hands on Tord's chest as he kissed back.

Tord slowly pulled away as the last bit of sunlight retreated behind the mountains. Tom looked up at the sky and the small brunettes eyes reflected the shining stars. The Red leader smiled and pulled the blue agent closer. Tom looked at him and smiled a bit but shivered as a breeze chilled his bones. Tord blinked and slipped off his blue overcoat. He wrapped it around Tom's shoulder and chuckled. "You're so small." He teased. Tom huffed and punched the males arm. "Ow hey!" Tord laughed. "what ? Your adorable." "Stoooop." Tom whined. Tord laughed. "Come on. Let's get back inside before you catch a cold." Tord wrapped an arm around the brunett's shoulder leading him inside. Tom pulled Tord's overcoat tighter around his body as he walked with Tord. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

But was Tom really a traitor?