~11~

Location: unknown

The car ride was long. Pau and Pat kept quiet most of the way except when Pat yelled at Pau for smoking and kept trying to throw Pau's cigarettes out the window. Tom couldn't help but be reminded of Edd and Matt and their 'fights' over Edd's cola addiction. But these guys were more like an couple.

Tom watched as Pau whined as Pat managed to get his cigarettes and put them in his pocket. "No smoking in the car." He said before turning to Tom noticing he was watching and chuckling. Pat sighed "I know I know. We act like an elderly couple." He chuckled as Pau got grouchy and turned his back to him, but only for a moment as he laid his head on Pat's lap, his arms crossed and he made a pouty face.

Pat laughed "Pau's a child about his cigarettes." Pat ran his fingers through Pau's messy hair looking back at Tom. "Thomas?" Tom jolted out of his thoughts. He had been starting to think of Edd and Matt and how much they looked like a couple. "Y-yes?" Tom asked his stutter coming back. "Are you afraid of heights?" "Um no n-not especially?" "Good, cause we're almost there." "Really?" Tom looked out his window to see they were in a wide open field. It was almost morning at this point. "Pat means the air transport." "A-air transport?!" Tom yelped. He realized he wouldn't be able to just run when he got the chance. "W-where are we going?!" Pau turned his head to look at him with chocolate brown eyes.

"Norway."

Location: rebel base

Matt hummed as he walked towards Tom's room. Edd had called him in for a meeting but he didn't come in. Edd assumed he overslept and sent Matt to go get him. Matt knocked on the Blue Agents door. No answer. He knocked again. No answer. "Tooooom? It's time to wake up friend!" He tilted his head when he heard no crabby response. He went to open the door but hesitated. "So either I get killed by Edd or Tom....Tom will make it faster. In I go."

He sighed and walked in only to his horror to find Tom missing and signs of a struggle. Matt fumbled with his walkie talkie "E-Edd! We have a problem!"
"What kind of problem?"
"The base as been breached!!" Matt took one look at his bed before noticing something red. He walked to it and picked it up. He nearly yelled for security. But no words came out. "Matt?! Matt!! Answer me!" Matt shakily held the walkie to his mouth trying to find the words. "R-red army..." "Matt what are you-" "the Red army breached the base..." he dropped the piece of paper with the red army symbol on it that had been left to find.

"And they got Tom.."

Location: unknown.

Tom was helped out of the car by Pat and held by the arm. He was led towards a black helicopter with the red army symbol on the door. Tom noticed besides Pat and Pau, there were three other soldiers. And he recognized them. "Those three were on my missing people reports...they went missing a few weeks ago." Tom looked at Pau who huffed "didn't go missing, kid. They joined the Red army and didn't leave a trace behind." Pau helped Tom into the helicopter and sat him down. Pat sat on Tom's right while Pau sat across from them.

Tom looked as a female soldier came to the helicopter door. She has long blonde hair and pale skin and green eyes. Tom recognized her as Nancy Helms. "Pau, pat. Klar?" (Klar = Ready) Pau and Pat nodded. Pat smiled "Klar." Pat said. She nodded and closed the door. She knocked on the side twice and Tom heard the helicopter start to take off.

Tom's breath hitched in his throat and he squirmed in his seat. He felt the helicopter leave the ground and he felt stuck. Pau pulled out a cigarette from a pocket and Pat looked at him with a death glare. Pau sighed and put it back before noticing Tom shifting uncomfortably. "You ok kid?" He asked his vice making Tom jump.

Tom nodded a bit. "Y-yeah just...never been to Norway?" Pat chuckled at his response. Pau sighed "what are you nervous about?" "Well..I'm going who knows how many miles away from London my home, I was kidnapped, I'm sitting in a helicopter with my hands tied and two soldiers who I don't know and.." he trailed off. "And?" Pat looked at Tom. Tom took a sharp inhale.

"I'm going to see him again.."