~16~

Location: Red Army base, Norway

3:46 am.

Tom was curled up in Tord's large red bed with Tord's arms wrapped around him, spooning the brit.The small male was awoken by a soft knock and Tord's arms releasing him. He opened his black eyes a bit. He watched as Tord walked to the door in black sweatpants and a tank top. He groggily opened the door "what..?" A soldier gave him an envelope. "Important news sir. You may want to read this." the soldier said nervously. Tord opened the folder and read it. "Fæn...This was when?" "two days ago sir.." "Get Pat and Pau. And get the other commanders and generals. I want an emergency meeting now" "yes sir." The soldier ran off and Tord shut the door.

Tom sat up and yawned. "Tord? What's wrong?" He asked sleepily. "Nothing Tom. Just go back to sleep." The larger male tossed the folder on his bedside table and then pulled a red sweater over his tank top. Tom blinked and reached for the folder picking it up and opening it. His eyes widened. A newspaper article sat there and the headline startled him.

'English rebellion marches towards Norway'

Tord took the folder from Tom's hands. Tom looked up at him fearfully. "T-Tord your not gonna.." he fumbled for words. "If they find us Tom then I'll have to. But I want to see what my army thinks. No blood will be shed unless they fire the first bullet at us." Tord cupped Tom's cheek. "Tom, no one knows we are in Norway. No one from the English rebellion."

"I know. But how would they know you are here?" Tom asked leaning into his touch. "I don't know. But Pat and Pau were being tailed while in London. It may have to be due to that." Tom looked at him. "I feel a but coming on." Tord sighed. "But, you are the only one from the English rebellion here. Some might think you may have given our location."

Tom frowned "Tord you don't think that do you?" "No of course not." he hugged Tom. Tom nuzzled into his chest holding onto him "but..." Tord had reached behind the bed and something metal clasped around Tom's ankle. Tom jolted at the cold feeling. "T-Tord? W-what are you-" "until I can convince them your not a traitor, you'll have to stay here. And to make sure you do your going to stay chained to my bed." Tom pulled away from the males embrace and looked at the chained clasp.

"Why do you even have this here?!" "Before me, our first leader had become insane, so we chained him to this bed. I had forgotten to remove the chain." He kissed Tom's head. "Don't worry Tom. You'll be ok. I won't let them get to you." He pulled away and grabbed his coat. "Tord!" Tord stopped at the doorway and looked back at the other male. "I-I don't want to be chained like an animal..." he whimpered. Tord sighed and walked back to him. "Don't worry. After this meeting I'll unchain you. But it's a precaution ok? I want to prove your not a traitor to the red army. If I don't, they'll cast you out or kill you." He lifted Tom's chin. "You understand right?"

Tom took a shaky breath. He slowly nodded "y-yes Tord." Tord flashed his charming smile before kissing Tom once more. "I'll be back soon." He walked to the door. "Tord.." Tord looked back halfway out the door. Tom sniffed "I-I'm not a traitor..." he smiled softly. "I know min kjære." And with that he left closing the door behind him.

Tom sighed. He was not a traitor. Tom pulled a body pin from his hair and started picking the lock. Once he picked it the chain fell off. He walked to Tords window and opened it. He looked back and paused. He slowly walked to Tord's desk and wrote a note. He left it on the desk before climbing out the window. And he ran. He just kept running until he found a highway. Tom shivered at the cold and wished he had Tord's overcoat as black tears rolled down his cheeks. He took a breather before he kept running. He ran until he came across a town. He looked through a 'give to the poor' bin and found some pants and a coat and shoes. He slipped on the pants and coat and started walking through the town.

While walking he pick-pocketed a mans wallet with ease and headed toward the airport. He had to get where the rebellion was before they get to Norway. He looked back in the way he came. He was no traitor.

He was Tord's loyal lover.

Edit:
Hey guys so I need your help. Either down in the comments or dm me, what exactly is the story of the bless world AU AND the Edd Rising AU? Because after this book I'm thinking (depending on how it ends) to either imma make a second book or a new book about the blessworld and/or edd rising AU.
Please and thank you

Wolfie 💜