💟About the story & Author note

Author note💘

Hello, First I want to thank you for your  time to read my book.

It means so, so much to me💖

Thank you, angel, 💘

❣️This is my first book I ever wrote. I am not a professional writer.

❣️The story includes mature language, and sexual content.

❣️English is not my first language, I would be happy if you correct me where I make mistakes. Thank you.

❣️Story includes mafia, sex...

❣️The first 3-4 chapters are more focused on Hope so you get to know the main character in this book.

❣️Please vote and comment It would mean a lot to me!

✏️About the story📚

Hope needs to change her identity every time her family attacks her. She needs to go to another country immediately. They want Hope dead. Hope lived in 5 different countries in the past year. She is 20 years old. When she comes to a new town she doesn't know she's about to fall in love with Italia's mafia gang leader who is a billionaire and also little does she know that he is her boss. Hope will go work for him as his housemaid for 6months away on the island.She didn't know there are rules.
It was a great deal she couldn't say no to.
Little did she know she is going to tell him all the secrets about her and love him.

Lorenzo Esposito.
The Man who never cared never showed love to anyone.Not even his own family. What changed when he saw Hope? Hope is something special. She has deep blue ocean eyes and long black hair but also has fucked up emotions inside her that she craved to tell somebody, secrets that are slowly killing the last part of her. Secrets about her past. She didn't tell anyone. She was broken. What was it that made him fall in love with a broken woman? Was it her beautiful smile and blue eyes or was it her deep secrets she hides deep down inside her and he craved to know them all?He wanted to know her.
he wanted to fuck her and hell he wanted her to only be his.
but little did he know he would love her.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

You being here makes me genuinely happy.

THANKS FOR READING! I put a lot of work, thinking, and time into this book. I appreciate every vote, like, and comment❣️

IT'S  AN AMAZING STORY, BELIEVE ME! I myself just love it❣️