19

(Oliver's pov)

I returned to the castle with my body feeling as though it was floating on air. I brought my finger's to my swollen lips, my cheeks flushed with just the thought of what had happened only a short time ago.

Ezekiel breathlessly pulled away from me. I looked up to meet Ezekiel's golden eyes. It was strange having someone else besides Samuel look at me like that.

Love, that's what I saw in his eye's, it was pure love, a dangerous kind of love, a kind of love that usually only comes once in a lifetime for some. In that moment, I knew, I knew what I was to him. It didn't take a genius to know what was happening right now.

"E-Ezekiel," I whispered out.

Ezekiel turned me around, pinning me to the wall before I could feel his nose at the nape of my neck. I could feel his breath fan across my skin as he kept inhaling lung fulls of my scent. From what Lucas told me, wolves mark their mates on the nape of their necks. Apparently, it's where the scent is the strongest on a person.

Ezekiel ran his tongue along my neck, causing a shiver to run down my spine.

"Ezekiel?" I asked, before I could feel his canines sink into my pale flesh.

My eyes widened as I realized what exactly he was doing at this moment. He was marking me, claiming me as his, making sure everyone else knew I was his and his alone.

So my suspicion was right, I was his mate. I kind of figured by the pull I was feeling towards him, but I didn't think he'd make a move this fast. Ezekiel pulled away from me. I could hear him move to somewhere in the room, as I slowly turned around.

He was sitting on his bed, staring down at the floor with an unreadable expression on his face. I couldn't blame him, honestly. I was basically in the same state as him. I was quite sure on how to process the fact that I was bound to someone, especially someone whom I wasn't quite familiar with.

I can vaguely remember Ezekiel from when I was little. I can remember him playing with Chelsea and me a few times, but that's about it. He's older than us by a few years, if I'm remembering correctly. I walked over to where he was at, gently taking a seat beside him.

I reached out, taking his hand in mine. It was only then that he turned to look at me. I could tell by his eyes that he was feeling guilty.

"I'm."

"It's fine," I said, interrupting me.

"How is it fine, Oliver? I just forced a bonding on you."

"I know you didn't mean to. Lucas told me that wolves have a hard time controlling themselves sometimes when it comes to their mates," I said.

"I really am sorry," Ezekiel said.

I pulled him into a hug. His body was tense at first, but when he realized I wasn't letting him go, he finally relaxed and hugged me back. I buried my face in the side of his neck, breathing in his scent. I couldn't help but watch this one vein that was on his neck. I could see it every few seconds raise up from his pulse.

Before I could really register what I was doing, I was already on top of him, straddling his lap.

"O-Oliver, what are you do-." but he was cut short when I grabbed a fist full of his hair, shifting his head to the left. I licked the sensitive skin where Ezekiel's pulse was at. I extended my fangs as I lightly scraped them against his neck.

I buried my fangs into his neck as Ezekiels hand's gripped my shirt, my fang's sunk even deeper into Ezekiel's flesh as I gripped Ezekiel's hair even tighter. I began to drink from him, moaning at the sweet taste of him. I only retracted my fangs from him when I could feel his pulse began to slow down.