Meeting Richard - A Richard Armitage love story

{ I wrote this for @armitageforever because she's amazing }

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug premiere in London. The whole year you had waited for this, because you had finally convinced your friends to go. The day you would see the people that made your life better. There was one in particular.

Richard Armitage.

You had no idea if you would see him, and if he would sign the photo of Thorin you bought, but you thought it worth a try.

At the day of the premiere you and your friends had went to London really early, waiting for the stars at the front row. It was already really crowded, even though when you checked your phone it was like 10am. The entire day you stood there, eating the food you brought, flipping through some photos on your phone, and occasionally talking to your friends.

Then, it was finally time. It was dark already, but the lights around the red carpet were bright enough. You turned your head as you heard the first girls screaming. A star had arrived. On the tv screens you could see it was Martin Freeman. You screamed as he passed by and waved at him. The same happened when some others arrived, Benedict Cumberbatch, Luke Evans, Orlando Bloom.

Finally, you heard girls call for Richard's name and you knew he had arrived. Trying not to faint and holding out your photograph you stood there, squealing every time he took a step closer towards you.

With a marker in his hand, he walked over to the barriers to sign some autographs and when he came to you, he looked up into your eyes. You smiled the biggest smile ever as you watched him sign your photo. "Hi," you managed to say with a giggle in your voice. He smiled up at you again and replied in his deep, warm voice. "Hey"

He walked away again. He was so close you could've touched him.

You stared at your autograph and remembered the way he looked at you. It was as if he was stunned for a second. You shook off the thought and squealed more as you returned home.

About a day later you watched an interview from that night, and the interviewer asked him about his relationship status and if he would ever date a fan.

"So, Richard, you are not in a relationship now are you?"

"No, at the moment I am not, but it would be nice."

I volunteer, you thought.

"I'm sure there are enough lovely girls out there who would want you" *laughing*

*awkward chuckle* "Eh, yeah, I noticed. I know what people say about dating fans, but I wouldn't exactly have a problem with it, as long as they're not too young.."

"You hear that girls, be around his age and he might date you!"

Ugh, how much you hated the interviewer already, you could clearly see Richard felt uncomfortable.

"Well, outside on the carpet, I saw a girl, I don't know how old she was, but she was really beautiful. She was wearing a red Armitage Army shirt, wavy brown hair loose on her shoulders and gorgeous blue greenish eyes. When I signed her photo, she smiled at me with the most beautiful pink lips ever seen."

You gasped. That description he'd given, that was you.