A letter back

You waited for days, you waited for weeks, you waited months for a letter back. You knew that it usually took a long while for them to reply to all the fan mail, but you had kind of given up hope after three months.

It was an early spring day and as you returned from your grocery shopping, the mailman was at your house. He gave you your mail and you went inside. Flipping through the envelopes there were bills, more bills, a card from grandma and... A letter back.

Printed with a sticker you saw your name and address, and on the back it said Richard Armitage and then the address you'd sent it to.

You ripped open the envelope and left the groceries untouched. Inside there was a handwritten letter. Weird, because all of the fan mail replies were standard printed letters. You started reading the letter.

Dear {Y/n},

I apologise for the time it has taken me and my agents ...

Wait? This was Richard himself? You squealed at the thought and continued reading.

to reply to your letter. It was only late February that they had given me the letter, and at that time I had given up hope that I would ever find the girl from the premiere, even though many girls kept coming every day telling me it was them. Then I was showed your letter and photograph, and I immediately knew that it was you.

Oh my god. He had recognised me.

As you stated in your letter agents do not often show me my mail, especially when I'm busy, but I am glad they did, for you looked as beautiful as I remembered it.

*heavy squealing and fangirling*

I hope that you would like to meet me, though I will be shooting until April 7th. If you want to, you can call my manager on his mobile phone or go to the agency. (The number and address are stated below)