Solved

Richard called you a day later. You picked up the phone. "Hello love." You said. "Hey!" His reply came. "I fixed it all! You don't have to pay them money at all!" You frowned a bit, not believing him. "What do you mean?" He seemed really cheerful, as if it actually was true. "I called these companies myself, and told them it wasn't your fault, and I can just let my assurance pay it. All they want from you now is a small payment for all the letters and the lawyers."

You basically squealed from happiness. Finally, finally it was all over. "That's so amazing! You are so amazing! I love you so much for doing this! I'm coming over right now okay and I'm gonna make you dinner!" He chuckled softly. "Sure thing, you go do that." You hung up and grabbed your bag and purse. Getting some groceries to make him food first, you took the bus to his house. You could finally use public transport again without feeling bad.

Entering his house, you put the stuff in the fridge before going out to find him. He was asleep on the couch with his phone in his hand. So adorable. You gently put his phone on the coffee table and sat next to him as you watched him. You decided to let him sleep as you started to make dinner. He woke up from sounds coming from the kitchen later. Hearing him wake, you walked out of the kitchen to him, smiling widely. "Hey! How long have you been here?" He asked, sitting up now. You looked at the clock. "About an hour." "You could've woken me." He said. You shook your head. "No, I didn't want to. I'm making you dinner though." He smiled and ran a hand through his hair.

About half an hour later, you called out from the kitchen. "Dinner's ready!" "Coming!" He replied before getting up quickly and walking to the kitchen after the stars disappeared. You placed it on the table, a nice steak, some potatoes and vegetables, all with a pepper sauce and gravy. "Hmm, that looks delicious." He said with a smile. "I hope it tastes so too." You replied. You poured in some wine for the both of you and started eating. After dinner, he smiled cutely at you. "That was amazing. You should make me food more often. You're a much better cook than me." A blush rose in your cheeks. "I'm not that good though. Only at steak, it's my favourite food." He laughed lightly and got up to do the dishes. You made a sound of disapproval and put your hands on your hips. "What do you think you're doing Mr. Armitage?" "Uhm, cleaning?" He said with a shrug. "Don't. You go to the couch and rest. You only have one arm to work with and your head needs rest." He sighed in defeat and walked to the living room. Making sure he wasn't doing anything, you cleaned the kitchen.

Afterwards, you walked back and sat down next to him, snuggling in. He wrapped his good arm around you and kissed the top of your head.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do." You chuckled and poked his nose. He pouted. "I love you loads though." With a grin, you pecked his lips. "I know you do." You could see he was tired. "Come on, let's go sleep. I'll get you another painkiller." He frowned. "But I don't want to sleep yet." You raised your eyebrow, and he sighed. Letting go of him, you got up to get him a painkiller and some water.

After he took it, you both went upstairs and went to bed. You laid down next to him and snuggled in. He carefully wrapped his arm around you. "I love you so much you know" He whispered softly, burying his face in your hair. "I love you so much back" You whispered back, closing your eyes contentedly.

You stayed like that for a while, until you realised he had fallen asleep. A slight smirk on your lips you opened your eyes to watch him, his eyes closed and his lips half-parted. You snuggled into his chest and fell asleep soon after as well.