The Plan

Richard Armitage thought I was beautiful. Richard Armitage thought I was beautiful.

You repeated that sentence over and over in your head as you stared at your screen in shock.

How could the man of my dreams ever like me back? What will he think of me when he comes to know me? What if he finds me ugly a second time he sees me? Questions that ran through your head, but the most important one.

How will I ever meet him again?

Tons of girls would probably go to him and tell him it was them, try to find his house or his managers, but you know it was you, and he would recognise you when he'd see you. You hoped.

But how, how were you ever going to find him in London. You didn't have his number or anything. He could've written it on the autograph, you muttered a bit. It would've been much easier than telling a random interviewer he saw a gorgeous girl. You sighed.

After an afternoon spent thinking and fangirling over him, you had come up with a plan. It might not work, but you had to try. This might be the only chance to meet your idol again and maybe even more than that.

You decided to write a letter to his agents, the place where all the fanmail was sent. You'd sent a letter there before, and received a prefab photo with his autograph.

Richard Armitage

c/o United Agents

12-26 Lexington Street

London

W1F 0LE

United Kingdom

You wrote on the envelope, before putting a picture of yourself in. You'd taken one before you'd left to the premiere, so you hoped he would recognise the look. Then you wrote the letter.

Dear Agents of Richard Armitage,

I know you get all the mail, and he doesn't read much of it himself, but in a recent interview from the London Premiere of TH:DOS I noticed he was talking about a girl he'd seen on the red carpet. I believe this girl is me. I know many girls will say this, but I included a picture of myself and if you would show it to Richard, I'm sure he would recognise me. Or not, if it was not me. Anyway, whether or not this mail receives him, he should know that he is awesome and I love him.

Greetings and love,

{y/n}

Below you put some information like your address and phone number.

You sighed softly. Folding the paper, you put it in the envelope. Sealing it and sticking on a stamp, you pressed it to your chest and whispered. "Please, please let it be me. And please, let him reach this letter and recognise me."

Then you walked to the post office to send it, hoping you would get a reaction.

{I'm sorry the chapters are short, I will try to make them longer, but I usually only write short imagines, so keeping a longer story interesting is quite hard, so please give me feedback!}