Richard's house

You had a very busy week with lots of work and other problems, but you had Wednesday to look forward to. You knew Richard lived in New York but since he was in England for shooting he probably had a house here too. You wondered what it would look like.

Wednesday morning you had to go to work, and you'd be back home by 3. Then you would just have time enough to shower and get ready.

Deciding what outfit to wear was always the hardest thing, and after wearing three outfits you picked a black jeans, a blouse and high heels. You added some jewellery and braided your hair loosely.

Then the doorbell rang. You gasped. Was it time already? Oh well, you were finished anyway. You opened the door and smiled when you saw Richard, a blush rising in your cheeks. "Hey" he smiled at you and held out flowers. You gasped. "Are those for me? They're beautiful!" He nodded. "Can I come in?" "Oh yeah sure, I'll put the flowers in the water and grab my bag and then we can go." You smiled and took the flowers before turning and walking to the kitchen. Richard looked around a bit in your house, smirking when he saw all the Hobbit merchandise and other merchandise with his face on it. You walked over to him with your bag after putting the flowers in a vase. "I'm ready." You smiled. "That's good. You look beautiful." He replied before holding out his arm. *internal squealing* You took it and walked outside to his car.

He opened the door like a real gentleman and you sat down, smiling at him. "Thank you." He walked over to his side and smiled back. "You're welcome."

In the car, you didn't talk much, except for that he asked how you were, and after you answered you asked him how he was. He answered he'd been busy, but he looked forward to tonight. The rest of the way you looked out of the window.

When he pulled into the driveway you looked at the house after stepping out of the car. If this was his secondary house, it was pretty big.

--Richard's PoV--

When I arrived at her house, she looked beautiful. Her house was like I expected it to be, a bit messy, not that big, and full of fandom merchandise. We drove to my place and I saw her look at it in awe. I cleared my throat a bit to get her attention and a blush rose in her cheeks.

God she was beautiful.

I offered her my arm as we went inside and showed her around my house. "Do you have Orcrist here or is it in New York?" She asked, and I chuckled at the question. "I'm afraid my real one is in New York, but I have a replica here too." As she examined everything I had, I made dinner.

"Dinner's ready!" I called out a bit later as I put it on the table. She quickly walked over and sat down. "I hope you like it," I smiled.

--Your PoV--

His house was amazing. Dinner was delicious. He was drop dead gorgeous, basically everything was perfect.

Later that evening you two sat on the couch, talking a bit. You felt a weird kind of emotion, and there was a slight tension in the air. You sat close to eachother, his shoulder against yours, you leaning slightly on his. "{Y/n}." He called softly in his warm voice. You turned to him with a soft smile. "Yes?" But instead of an answer you got something else.

He leaned in a bit, his head tilting and his eyes closing. You did the same, your hands moving around his neck as he gently kissed you. Internally, you were screaming and squealing and fangirling, but you smiled in the kiss and broke it after what seemed like ages. His eyes opening, he answered your question finally. "I love you." You snuggled into him and whispered. "I love you too." He wrapped his strong arms around you and  held you close.

Tracing patterns on his chest, you stayed like that for a long while, occasionally talking to eachother, but mostly enjoying the silence, and the movements of his chest. Slowly you fell asleep, and Richard chuckled lightly when you started snoring softly. He scooped you up in his arms and carried you to a bed and tucked you in. Then he went to his own bed and slept.

You awoke in the middle of the night and at first you freaked out, before you realised you were in the house of Richard Armitage, and you had kissed him

I have kissed Richard Armitage.
I have fricking kissed Richard Armitage.

You squealed softly and touched your lips before falling asleep again.