Thirty Two

🌸Lilac🌸

Thursday

I wake up to the feeling of someone jumping on my legs. Because my leg still hurts a bit I yelp.

I look down at Prim and see her staring at me with guilty eyes.

I laugh. "You scared me! Why would you do that?" I asked, trying not to act like I was in pain.

She smiled. "Rye told me to."

I growled. "Is he here?"

"Yep." She replied.

"Ryan Beaumont! Get your ass over here!" I yelled.

I heard laughing coming from downstairs and then footsteps coming upstairs. Then Rye appeared beside me.

"Yes?" He asked with a smirk.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked, unamused.

He chuckled. "What?"

"I'm just gonna go now..." Prim said as she left the room.

Then the pain in my leg caught up to me and I whimpered.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Rye asked with concern written all over his face.

"Prim jumped on my legs." I said, trying not to cry because it hurt so bad.

Rye grimaced. "Are you okay? Do you want Andy?"

"I'm in pain, obviously. Yes please." I replied.

Rye walked out of the room and soon was replaced by Andy.

"Are you okay love? You look like you're in pain." Andy said as he kissed my forehead.

"Prim jumped on my legs." I explained whilst holding my leg to my chest. I know that doesn't help, but I don't care.

"Oh, baby. Are you okay?" Andy asked.

"It really hurts." I said.

Andy laid down beside me. "Put your leg over mine." Andy instructed.

I did as he said. He rubbed my leg with his hand gently. It already felt a bit better.

I sighed of relief.

"Does it feel better?" Andy asked.

"Yeah, much better. Thanks babe." I gave him a toothy smile and pecked his cheek.

He smiled. "I'm glad it's feeling better. I don't like seeing you in pain."

"Why were you in pain?" Brooklyn asked from the doorway.

"Prim jumped on my legs and my leg still hurts a bit." I explained.

Brooklyn grimaced. "Ouch."

"Yeah." I said.

Then I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Is this Lilac Woods?

Me: Yes. Why?

Unknown: Okay good! It's Jasmine!

Me: OMG! JAZZY!!!

Jasmine is an old friend. We used to hang out all the time. Again, that was ruined by my parents death.

Jazzy👽: It's been so long! Do you still live where you did before? I need to see you!!

Me: Yes I do. You can come over. There will be five boys and Prim here.

Jazzy👽: Five boys😮

Me: Yeah. One of them is my boyfriend and the rest are my friends.

Jazzy👽: OMG! YOU FINALLY GOT A BOYFRIEND!! YAAAYY!!

Jazzy👽: Is he nice?

Me: Yep. He's very nice.

Jazzy👽: Is he hot😉😏

Me: Yes but you can't stare at him! I already had Vicki going crazy over him!

Jazzy👽: Do you mean like CRAZY crazy?

Me: Yes.

Jasmine was another person who knew about Vicki's obsession with the boy in highschool. We were the only ones who really knew, along with another old friend, Luna.

Jazzy👽: Luna wants to come too. Is that alright?

Me: Of course! I miss you guys so much!

Jazzy👽: We miss you too girl! I'll see you in a few minutes.

Me: You still got the key?

Jazzy👽: Yep!

I gave her a key to the house. She didn't bother me though after the incident because she knew I needed space.

"Boys!" I yelled.

They all ran upstairs.

"What?" Mikey asked.

"I have two friends coming over. Please don't embarrass me!" I begged.

"We'll try not to." Rye smirked.

"Ryan." I said in a warning voice.

He chuckled. "Okay, okay."

Soon I heard the door open. Despite my hurt leg, I still managed to run downstairs.

Hey guys! Guess you'll have to find out what happens next in the next chapter!

Anyway, love y'all and hope you have a great day!

See you on the flip side🌵🔄