Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Yannie's POV

I closed my eyes and take a deep breath. My job became tiring. There are 2 remaining books that is to be edit out until tomorrow. I just hope weekend is not equals to work.

I get my earphones and plugged it to my ears. I played iKON's My Type to calm myself.

너는 내 취향저격
neoneun nae chwihyangjeogyeok
You're my type

내 취향저격
nae chwihyangjeogyeok
my type

말하지 않아도 느낌이 와
malhaji anhado neukkimi wa
Even if you don't say anything, I have a feeling

머리부터 발끝까지 다
meoributeo balkkeutkkaji da
From your head to your toes, everything

너는 내 취향저격
neoneun nae chwihyangjeogyeok
You're my type

난 너를 보면
nan neoreul bomyeon
When I look at you

가지고 싶어서 안달이 나
gajigo sipeoseo andari na
I want you so bad I go crazy

자기 전까지도 생각이 나 pow
jagi jeonkkajido saenggagi na pow
I think about you even right before I go to sleep pow

I moved my fingers and continued typing while humming to the song. It has a great beat that relieves my stress, it keeps me alive. I salute to the composer!

I was in the middle of typing when I read a scene that grabs my attention.

'The guy kissed the girl's lip until her last breath. He knew that it's already her time. He accepted the reality that he will not be able to kiss her lips again, to hold her hand again, and to hug her tight again..."

I felt my cheeks went wet so I took my handkerchief out of my bag.

"Why are you crying?" A guy in black came in.

I was to preoccupied about my tears and didn't notice about the opening of the glass door. I felt the guy's hand on my chin and froze at the moment. I felt the chills down on my spine.

"H-hanbin?" I was shocked! I thought it's someone like kidnapper!

We stared at each other's eyes for a moment.

'Dugdug dugdug'

I turned my gaze to the other direction and sniff. I heard him chuckle as he let go of my chin.

"Ya... gwaenchanhayo?" (Hey... are you alright?) He asked and I nodded.

"Then why are you crying?" He put his arm on my desk and rested his chin on his palm. He looks cute.

"The story made me cry," I replied sniffing. He stand up and walk to my place.

"Let me see," He leaned on my back and put his hands on the back of my swivel chair.

'DEYM! WHY DOES HE SMELL SO GOOD?!' I protested mentally.

"Ah... girls are really emotional," He said and walked back on his place.

Okay... What was that?

"Anyways, I brought some kimbap and strawberry-flavored coffee," My eyes twinkled at that moment! I suddenly feel hungry.

He motioned me to go on the small sofa and eat with him.

"Anyway, what brought you here?" I wanted to ask that question after finding out it was him.

"I don't have work today so I decided to visit you," He put two kimbaps on his mouth. He surely is a big eater.

"Oh... How do you know my office?"

"I asked the staffs," He shrugged.

"You're office is quite nice," He complemented.

"Aw thank you," I felt my cheeks became hot. I was actually the one who designed this office.

My phone suddenly rang and I excused myself for a moment. I didn't bother to go far since it's only Yoonjin.

"Wae?" I asked.

"No 'yeoboseyo' huh?" (Hello) I chuckled as a reply.

"I just wanna remind you about tom--" I cut him.

"Yeah yeah. I wouldn't forget about it. Don't worry too much okay?" I laughed.

I looked at Hanbin and found out he was staring at me with his brows reaching each other's. He shift his gaze on the other direction. I can't help but to smile at his cuteness!

"..... don't forget about tomorrow," I was to preoccupied at Hanbin and didn't understand Yoonjin.

I ended the call and put my phone back on my table.

"W-who is that?" He asked. Curious eh?

"It's Yoonjin my new friend. He's asking me to go out tomorrow for a party," I shrugged.

"Oh.." He replied. He seemed... upset? But why?

"Do you wanna come?" He look at me with twinkling eyes. This guy...

"Y-yes. But I don't want to gatecrash."

"Don't worry. I gotcha," I winked at him and put our garbages on the trash can.

I went back to my chair and started working. But the thought of Hanbin being here makes me conscious. Like I can't function properly.

"Will you be okay?" I asked worriedly. He might get bored here.

"I got my phone so don't worry," He smiled, showing his dimples off. And it awakens the butterflies on my stomach.

I started working faster than ever. I wanted to finish it as early as possible because I don't want Hanbin to wait for me that long.

--

I finished all the books at 8:00 pm. We walked out of my office together.

Together.

I can't help but to blush at that word.

'Hanbin-ah, why are you doing this to me?' I asked myself.

We are suppose to part ways when I noticed that he's following me.

"Hey, it's already dark. You can go home now, don't mind me," I stopped walking.

"I can't let a girl walk at this hour," He lectured.

"But--" He cut me.

"No buts, Yannie," He grab my wrist and started walking.

I can't take my eyes off of his hand. He seemed to notice it so he let go of my wrist.

"I-i'm sorry, Y-yannie..." He stutter. He's nervous isn't he?

I chuckled.

"No worries," I walked past him but he followed too quickly.

We reached my house and bid goodbyes to each other. I motioned him to go but he insisted. He wants me to go in first.

This guy, jinjja... (seriously/really)

I walked in with a smile on my face. I did my night routines and sleep well.