Chapter 35 (Last Chapter)

Chapter 35

Hana's POV

"Eomma! Appa! I'm homeee!!" I shouted while removing my shoes at the door.

I ran to the kitchen and found them kissing.

"Ooops," I stopped and closed my eyes. I heard my Mom gasped and my Dad chuckled. He messed my hair and pinched my cheeks.

I ran to my mom and gave her a hug, "How's school?" She asked.

I smiled at her and answered, "Fine. But you have to come on school tomorrow..."

Silence filled the air. Mom and dad looked at each other and then looked at me.

"...because I ranked 2nd on school!" I shouted and jumped. Their eyes widened.

We did a group hug and jumped together. My family is really one of a kind.

I ran upstairs to change clothes as my parents started preparing our dinner. I sat on the chair across my Dad.

They looked really good together. They looked so in love at each other until now. They're sweet and clingy. I hope I can get a man like my Dad.

"Do you wanna hear a story?" My Dad asked and I nodded.

He started telling their story as a lover. Laughters filled the kitchen while we are busy reminiscing the past. From how handsome my Dad is to how pretty my Mom is. See? They're so full of themselves.

"You know what, your Mom doesn't want me to go even an inch away from her. She's so clingy!" Dad and I laughed. Mom pouted at took a spoonful of chicken soup.

"You know what, your Dad is so cheesy and possesive. He kept on saying, "I'll cross the seas to get your sweet answer", "Promise me you'll stay with me until our last breath," and stuffs like that." Mom fired back.

We continued talking about their past lives. Like how my Dad courted my Mom and how did my Mom gave his answer to my Dad. I was really amazed on my Dad's patience towards his love for my Mom.

Looking at their eyes, I can say that they're still in love at each other. Their eyes that full of love for each other like they are the sweetest couple in the whole universe.

"But every love story has it's own conflict..." My Dad turned serious. Mom held his hand and smiled.

"... someone tried to ruin our relationship to the point that he even killed your older sibling," I gasped. They have never mentioned any siblings of me.

"Yes darling. You are supposed to be our second but your sibling didn't made it..." Mom started to get teary-eyed.

"We didn't even know what's the gender of the baby because he or she's only two weeks old," Dad caressed my Mom's back.

I can't help but too feel sad too. I mean, I'm their only child. I don't have someone to play with, to tease with and to cry with. If only he / she survived...

"But you know, the storm made our relationship even more stronger," Dad smiled.

I put my chin at my palms and look at the both of them.

"I wanted to have a boyfriend who's like you Dad," I smiled.

"Aigoo. My baby is growing up. Dad look, she's mentioning a boyfriend," My eyes widened when Mom teased me.

"No. You're not having a boyfriend,not until you finished college," My Dad shook his hand sideways.

"I won't Dad," I laughed.

"I guess dinner's over now," We all stood up and put the dishes on the sink.

"But who will wash the dishes tonight?" Dad asked. We looked at each other.

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSCORS!" Mom and I threw a rock while Dad threw Paper.

"That's unfair!" We shouted in unison.

"BYE~" Dad started running to the living room.

Mom looked at me and we both shrugged. We laughed together at our own's siliness.

Ah, I love this family!

--

This is more of a special chapter but I decided to put it as the last. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS FAN FICTION. I am probably not here if it weren't for you guys. Thank you so very much for your votes, comments and support. It means really a lot to me. Thank you for being with me, Yannie and Hanbin throughout the whole story. This thank you isn't enough to express how grateful am I. I love you so so much!

JEONGMAL KAMSAHAMNIDA.