Chapter seven

Give attention to the sound of my cry, my King and my God, for to you do I pray. Psalms 5:2

Susan her first reaction was to curl into a bal and keeping her eyes closed, hoping this was al a bad dream. But it wasn't. Lucy was really gone, Jadis was back and the king of Archenland was lying al over the wooden floor in tiny icy pieces. What was she going to do? Susan could think of only one thing, instead the curl-into-a-bal reaction, she was going to pray to Aslan.

I dropped myself on my knees and fold my hands. 'Father' I pray. 'Please help me. Help us! She is back! How can she be back? Father please' I was sobbing, the tears falling on the wooden floor beneath me.

'My daughter'  I hear him say with a voice like thunder. 'Do not fear. I shall bring you home' And with a mighty roar I am in the throne room of Cair Paravel. My brothers and Caspian fly up from their throne's. 'Susan?' Peter yells in suprise. He makes his way towards me. I am still on my knees, sobbing my eyes out. His arms find their way around my waist and he scoops me up. 'Susan? Where is Lucy?' says Ed in a worried tone. I breathe deep in. 'King Nain, he is dead' The room becomes dead silent. The boys are looking at me with worry in their eyes. 'She is back Pete' I whisper. Peter becomes pale and he looks at Ed. I see Ed think and then it hits him. 'No' He says and falls back in his throne. 'Who is back?' Caspians dark voice echoes through the throne room. 'Jadis the witch'

Caspians olive skin becomes white. 'But..how? You fought her. Aslan killed her' He says and sits back in his throne. Peter holds me in his arms and walks back to his throne, sitting with me on his lap, comforting me. 'I don't know' I whisper and burry my face into Peters shirt. Peter tries to comfort me the best he can. But i am trembling in fear and when i close my eyes, i can see king Nain falling into pieces. And Lucy. My little sister, where is she now? Is she dead?

'Su' I hear Ed's calming voice. I lift my head up from Peters shirt. 'Can you please tell us what happend?' I nod. 'I was in my room, the maids had just walked me and Lucy towards our rooms and i was just looking. And at a sudden I heard the kings voice. He was sitting on the edge of my bed. At first i was shockend but he tried to comfort me by telling me he was in my room with good intentions. So he told me that his scouts had spotted Jadis among the edge of the forest. I wouldn't believe him until he fell apart in tiny little pieces of ice. I turned around and there she was, holding Lucy' I take a deep breath. Still a little in shock from everything but when i look around, i see my brothers and Caspian have heard the story letter for letter. 'And how did you come home?' Caspian accent his thicker, maybe it is the fear? 'I prayed to Aslan. And he heard me and brought me home' Peter kisses the top of my head. 'I think it is better is you go to bed Su' He looks at Edmund. 'Edmund and I shall ride to Aslans temple and Caspian stays with you' Caspian nods.
After that is goes quickly. Peter and Edmund have made there horses ready to go and Caspian leads me to my bedroom. I am still shaking a little bit but with his hand in mine i feel more save.

Please Aslan, keep Lucy save!