Chapter 3

Dan freezes, Phil stares into him; smiling, grinning, hell his face will break if he keeps doing that and Dan would totally want that to happen right now. He walks away from Phil, clutching his bag really hard his knuckles are turning white, his loud steps are echoing on his ears and the way his heart is pounding blood is kind of deafening.

“Hey!” Phil called out and within a second he is walking side by side with Dan, “I’m joking.” He glance a look at Dan. Phil’s smile grew wider if that’s even possible. Dan’s blushing, from ear to ear and his neck is red too. “So, you want me. Huh?’

Dan halt and looks at Phil’s side, “If you’re here to tease me for swinging my sword the other way, fuck off.” He snarls.

Phil laughs, again. He always laughs even though the situation is not funny, well for Dan. “You didn’t deny that you want me.”

Dan’s face turn redder not because he’s embarrassed, but because he is angry at this man who is talking to him, “It’s not because I am gay, I’m ready to get on my knees and take you. I have preferences.”

Its Phil’s turn to be embarrassed, Dan just indirectly said that he’s not his type and that hurt his pride, a lot. “I am the one offering here. Don’t you think you need to be grateful because someone like me is doing you a favor?”

Dan snorts, “What? I am sorry your majesty, but it seems like someone whispered to me that, ‘he’s an idiot.’” He pointed a finger at Phil.

“I fucking despise you.” Phil snarls

“Okay. You think you’re so glorious? Holy shit you’re not. I now know you, you’re Phil fucking Lester, you do troubles and still in this school. What kind of strings are you pulling? I mean, if an ordinary student vandalized something. BAM! Goodbye, have fun in other school.”

“They would probably give you a warning first before kicking you off!” Phil retorts back, same aggression on his voice.

“Maybe I exaggerated a bit, but that’s it! That’s how the system here works, this Leviathan University is pretty much ranking with top 3 Universities here in our country and getting in is hell of a hard time. You think we don’t despise you? We do! You got to do everything that you want whilst us sulking and burning our eyeballs off by studying!”

“Sucks to be you, I have amazing grades and doing something stupid wouldn’t get me out of this place.” That’s it, that’s the cue where Dan wants to throw himself out off the highest building he can find. Phil is an arrogant bastard who knows that he’s a genius shit and living his life like what he dreams to be.

Dan is not jealous about that, he really is not.

“Fuck you!” Dan screamed and he noticed that some students are now staring at them. He marched away from Phil, glare at the students who are looking at him. Great, people really love to see some show like this and he gave them a professional performance.

He deserves a round of applause.

“NO, I’ll fuck you!” He heard Phil shouted.

Without turning back, Dan raises his middle finger at Phil’s direction.

*

Dan’s grumbling, it’s nine in the morning and he has Physical Education. Some of his block mates are praising him because he really did a great thing for flipping Phil, the others are glaring. There are two types of students on Leviathan University, those who wanted to lick off Phil Lester’s shoes and those who wanted to throw him starting at the top of Mt. Everest. There’s no in between.

Volleyball, Dan likes volleyball as much as he likes Phil.

No. He really hates Phil and even the sarcasm on his mind telling him that he likes Phil makes him want to throw up all of his breakfast, like volleyball is doing to him.

Why does volleyball even exist in this curriculum? No, the real question is, why does Physical Education is existing?

Everything seems to be fine, seems to be. However when Dan approached his locker, there right on front of his green locker, taped with so much packaging tape, a yellow paper, black ink painted on it.

‘It’s on Dan’

He don’t have the time to remove the scrap, he opens his locker and whispers to himself.

“Right, bring it on.”

*

Phil rakes his hair, he’s distressed. He is distressed by some gay kid shouting at him. He can totally tackle Dan and beat him into pulp if he wanted but the smart ass knows how to run his mouth smoothly than him.

Where does he learn that? Did the College of Business Ad have secret lectures to teach their students how to say shit to someone?

He didn’t loss at their word war, he knows because Dan is the one who walked out first but the way his words stings right into his chest is not funny. When Dan leaves him, he wanted to pull out all of the grasses on the field. He also stormed off after that, his feet colliding really hard on the cement.

Now he’s got a plan, Dan knows how this battle of them will start.

Let’s start ruining each others personality in front of many people and see how many will sticks by your side.

--

The subjects mentioned here are based off on my Univerity's.