It Doesn't Work That Way Chapter 11

Monday rolled around and we were back in school. I was sitting at a table outside with Stella and Maya when Sean, Daniel, and Kyle came up and sat down with us.

"So Rose how bad was the hangover?" Kyle said chuckling. I threw one of my fries at him, earning another laugh.

"Well I woke up on my couch. Not really sure how I got home, or inside." I say stealing a cookie off Daniel's tray.

"Mike took you home. How do you not remember that? How much did you have to drink?"

"Honestly I have no idea, I lost count after 6."

"Wow, you had at least 4 or 5 more after that. Well from what I remember anyway. So pieces from last night are missing?"

"No just a bit hazy. Did I take my shorts off?"

"Yes you did and it was beautiful. I didn't know you started wearing lace. Cheeky little thing."

"Kyle..." I warn.

"I'm not going to apologize for that. Anyway how did things go with Mikey boy or do you not remember that part of the night?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did you get it on? Y'know get freaky?"

"Hello virgin! Plus not that kind of girl. You know that." I say shaking my head.

"Yeah about that. How are you still a virgin? I have a really hard time believing that." Kyle asked.

"I have morals?"

"Ouch." He says putting a hand to his chest.

"Hello people. How are you all?" I turn around to find Mike walking towards us.

"We're great. Rose can't remember what happened after you two left the party, mind filling us in?" Daniel says smiling.

"You can't remember? How much did you drink?" Mike said laughing.

"Shut up and answer the question." I say slightly irritated.

"Oh well, when I got you home I couldn't find your keys."

"In my bra." I said absentmindedly. I always put them in my bra.

"Yeah, I told you I wasn't going to reach in your bra and you said 'good for you, wasn't asking you to'" Both Kyle and Daniel snorted at this. "Then you took them out and handed them to me. I then took you to your room, which by the way, WAY too much blue in there."

"No such thing."

"Then we kissed and I left. Anything after that I can't help you with."

"Hold up. You kissed? What kind of kiss?" This was said by none other than Daniel.

"Perv." Maya said.

"Just a kiss. She was really drunk. You told me I smelled good." He said looking at Daniel then me.

"You do smell good." I mumbled. I didn't remember kissing him.

"Wait she didn't do anything else? You two just kissed? Once? That's it?" Kyle was having a hard time believing that's all we did I could tell by the way he was looking at me.

"Color me surprised. Her slutty side comes out when she's drunk." Stella said trying to hold back her laughter.

"That is not true!" I squeal.

"It's definitely true." Sean says quietly. Everyone stops and looks at him including me. He looks back at me with panic in his eyes, I'm sure I have the same look in mine. I see both Maya and Stella smirking from the corner of my eye.

"What do you mean?" Kyle asks slowly.

"Um..well...you've seen her at the parties. She doesn't exactly act like the virgin she is. That only happens when she drinks." He says glancing at me one more time. He was always quick.

"Sitting right here guys. It's not nice to talk about me like I'm not here." I say smiling hoping this moment will just blow over. He and I both hold our breath waiting for someone to say something.

"So, when's the next big party? You three always have something going." Stella said; Daniel and Kyle went right into explaining some bash they were planning. Sean and I let out our breath. I looked at Stella and mouthed 'thank you' she just smiled. I turned back and saw Mike looking at me with one eyebrow raised.

"Rose are we going up to the cabin over break?" Maya asked. She was a godsend. I don't know what Mike was thinking but I know it wasn't good.

"S'far as I know. Just gotta make sure Clark is all set up and knows the rules."

"He knows the rules. He parties less than you." Daniel says taking a drink from his Coke.

"How would you know that?"

"Because one he's related to you. So he's got that whole goody two shoes thing going on-"

"Now hold up. She's not that much of a goody two shoes." Stella chimed in. "If you haven't noticed she's quite the partier."

"Shut up Stella." I said trying not to smile because I knew she was right.

"Seriously!? I couldn't keep you away from the clubs last year."

"Once again shut up Stella."

"Fine but we both know I'm right." She says smirking at me. I roll my eyes at her smiling.

"How come you never invited us when you were partying at these clubs?" Daniel asks pointing one of his fries at us.

"You mean other than you all being obnoxious and annoying?" Stella says looking at Daniel.

"Your words hurt me."

"Good."

Arighty shorter than originally planned but I promise to try and get another chapter up that's longer soon. Don't know when that will be though I've recently gotten a social life...which is weird...and I need to focus on school in order to finish my degree on time..or possibly early if I play it right. ANYWAY this chapter is dedicated to xxstilinskixx thank you for following!!! Hope you are enjoying the story! Feel free to tell me what you think!