I'm Sorry

Hey everyone. You all might be a little disappointed in me but here's the thing.

I will NOT be making a sequel. In fact I won't even continue to re write this one. Here are the reasons why.

1.My Little Pony isn't that popular anymore

2.I lost interest in the show and fandom all together

3.I want to focus on my other book more

I think the reason I'm not continuing is because I'm getting older. I made this story back in 2015 when I was 13. I was in love with the show. Now that I'm 16 turning 17 this year I feel like that My Little Pony side is fading. I haven't even watched season 6 and 7 year. And I don't think I ever will.

I'm my opinion My Little Pony isn't as good as it used to be back then.

I'm not saying if you're older you can't watch the show. I'm saying that it isn't for me anymore. I'm growing up but I'm still watching so many other cartoons. Like SVTFOE and Voltron. But my little pony isn't in my heart anymore. I'm really sorry guys.

Hopefully your not too mad at me. I just don't feel the motivation anymore.

I started writing the sequel. It was going to be called  It's Never Too Late. But now I guess you won't ever see it.

I want to thank everyone who read, commented and voted on this story. I really appreciate it. I love you all. Without you I wouldn't of been able to get to 20K reads. 793 Votes, and 213 Comments. Thank you all so much. Bye my little Psychos.