A/N

So I know that this book isn't the best. This was my second book that I have ever written. I didn't really have a way the story should end I just though if it as I went on, which made the story not make sense sometimes. I'm going to be re-writing this story.

I won't change anything, just add a few things so that the story makes more sense. After I finish re-writing it I will start working on the sequel.

Yes I will be writing a sequel for this story. No I do not know what it's about yet or who's POV it will be in. That is what I am trying to figure out right now. I have a few suggestions.

1.Rainbows POV.
This will be about Rainbows journey with being crippled and helpless. Fluttershy will be in it too, along with the other 3 but not as much. This will be about a year after the times skip.

2.Pinkies POV
This will be about Pinkie trying to cope with her loss of Twilight and her gain of her new boyfriend Mustard Seed. This will be right after the time skip.

3.Diamond Dawns POV
This will be about Diamond Dawn attending high school for the first time. She makes new friends, has a lot of boyfriends and is the typical slut of the school. But there is a twist. This will take place 12 years after the time skip.

Let me know which idea you like best 1 2 or 3. Thank you all my little psychos and maybe you can read the re-written Canterlot High.