The Curse

~??? POV~

"Someone is going to pay for this" I say to myself after I found out Emerald (Made up a name for Rarity's mom) stole my true love. Well she didn't really steal him, but I saw him first and I told her that i really liked him.

//////////

Flash back 16 years

~??? POV~

"Emerald" I say to my best friend

"Yeah Spoiled " she says to me

"I have something to tell you" I say nervously

"You can tell me any thing you know that"

"I-I like Evan(A name i made up for Rarity's dad)"

"Awww that's so cute how sweet"

"Really"

"Yeah"

3 Weeks later

"Hey Spoiled" Emerald said to me

"Yeah whats up"

"Evan asked me out and I said yes"

"What?! That's not very nice. I told you like 3 weeks ago that I liked him, you where supposed to help me. Wait, whenever you went to go talk to him for me what did you tell him" I say upset with my "Bestfriend"

"I talked about me and my life, you may not have known this but 4 days after you told me that you liked him I started too, and well I wanted to be his girlfriend, so I stopped helping you and started helping myself"

"Your the WORST bestfriend EVER. I-I don't want to be friends anymore bye"

"Wait Spoiled"

"NO!!!" I yelled and ran out of her house and to mine where i cried for 5 hours. I cried for 5 months, I just lost my crush but more importantly my best friend, we always said that no guy would tear us apart but that was exactly what happened.

/////////

Back to present time

So 9 months later they where always together, always kissing and laughing. I hated it so i asked Shawna( Zeccora's Grandmother) if she had a potion for what I wanted to do and she did. I wanted Emeralds first born child to become pregnant 1 day after she finds her true love and when she gives birth, her child will be a pony.