My Torment, My Melancholy

"Hum tee tum~" Honey hummed as he walked into the dining room, only to find nearly thirty pairs of curious eyes on him.

"Why are ya'll staring at me like that?"

Selia frowned,"I could have sworn..."

"Didn't you say master was coming?" Alyssa asked.

"But her scent...It's on...Oh. OHHHH." Selia's eyes wandered to Honey in recognition as she exclaimed loudly,"They fucked!"

The room fell silent.

Belladonna's hand covered her face,"Since when did we all get along like this? Could you try to be less crude Sel?"

Alyssa and Abigail's faces were red at Selia's shout.

While Persicus and Candie were muttered like it was about to happen anytime soon.

Selia scratched her head embarrassed that she had said it out loud,"Ahaha...sorry..."

Honey felt like digging a hole and hiding in it forever.

A tiny girl not even thirty had just exposed his sex life in front of his colleagues and new alliance partners.

Katherine laughed alongside the rest of the race representatives,"Her majesty is human too, it's only time that she fell for a man!" The head dwarf laughed uproariously.

"Ahem...Could we...Move on to another topic?" Honey asked, appalled at the thought of having to endure anymore of the subject at hand.

"...Ahem. Yes. We are dignified people." Darwin said,"Now...The issue of..."

————

The day prior.

In those few hours, Elliot had another conversation with the old her.

Ignoring your friends and your beloved, you bad, bad girl.

Shut up, get out of my head.

Ooh, feisty~Bite me.

I'm not losing to you...

Aww, looks like i've lost.

Huh?...

I'm cornered, powerless to do anything to you, so you've won this fight.

Do you mean?...

Mhm, I won't convince you anymore.

Then you-

But that doesn't apply to you friends, does it?

You...Don't you dare.

D'you feel it?

The agony you'll feel when your own betrays you?

Prepare yourself, Elliot Angels.

Feel a fraction of the pain I did felt years back.

Why?...Why are you doing this?

Can't you let grudges go?

Let them off?...HAH!

The world deserves to die.

It deserves to disappear into oblivion.

Elliot looked around, finding herself floating in an endless body of water.

Finding some semblance of calm, Elliot asked once more.

Then...

Hm?