Chapter 22 - Dagur had a bully?

WARNING!! Race to the Edge season 6 only just came out yesterday!! If you haven't at least watched episode 1, then please don't read this unless you are fine with spoilers! 

After around a month or so of preparing herself mentally and with enough food and knowledge for the journey, Heather set off to Vanaheim. (y/n) was now 4 and a half months along with her pregnancy. Dagur had become incredibly more protective, as had Taran and the rest of the dragons. Except Dagur had developed a habit of hardly ever leaving your side even when you were doing things like taking a bath etc. 

You watched as she and Astrid with their dragons soared past the clouds, whilst also listening to Tuffnut spew..knowledge...

You sighed as you turned around to watch Dagur walk up to you and take you around the waist. "Too bad you don't have the dragon eye for the other lens we had.." He sighed, pulling you against him. 

"Wait other lens?!" You exclaimed, looking up at him shocked. "Where is it?! Do you know who has it?" Hiccup asked him as he grimaced, his grip on you tightening. 

"I know who has it..anyway, it's not like it'd be any use, the dragon eye's gone and its not like there'd just be another one lying around.." Dagur sighed before you chuckled and dragged him with Hiccup towards the clubhouse. 

**

"You had another dragon eye lying around..of course you did.." Dagur was clearly becoming tired with Hiccup seeming to be able to make things appear out of thin air when they are most needed. 

"it's called the Dragon Eye 2!" 

"Which is incredibly un original and I would not trust you in naming your future children." You stated monotonously as the twins absolutely lost it. 

"Haha (y/n). We need some more gems for the different lenses." 

"Which I believe they will have in the northern market!" Traider (TRAITOR) Johann spoke up as he walked into the clubhouse with a box full of different materials and trinkets. 

"You're right..but it's incredibly risky to go there after everything that's happened.." You replied softly, noticing Johann quickly glare at you before speaking to Hiccup. 

"Yeah..but we have to get this dragon eye working before Krogan and Viggo do. You guys go with Dagur to get back that lens. Johann and I will go to the northern market to get the gems we need." 

"Ah ah ah! Actually, Ruffnut and I need to get chicken's birthday present! So we shall accompany you!" Tuffnut butted in.

"Master Hiccup, do you not think it would be easier to travel in a smaller group as to not attract attention?" Johann hastily suggested before the backwards and forwards argument eventually ended up with the twins, Johann and Hiccup going to the northern market and You, Dagur, Fishlegs and Snotlout going to Berserker Island. Dagur rather reluctantly letting you join them. 

***

"I really appreciate you guys coming along with me..I'll need some support for this.." Dagur sighed as you held onto his arm, walking down the docks.

"Why's that?" You asked him curiously as he smiled gently at you. 

"When I was younger..I was..uh..bullied..." He confessed to you, making Snotlout and Fishlegs gasp loudly. 

"You?!" "No way!! Why aren't you more shocked (y/n)?!" Fishlegs and Snotlout asked you as you chuckled at their evident surprise. 

"Well I do remember Dagur complaining about some kid when we were younger...what was his name again?" You asked your husband as he grimaced.